Star Trek TV

Your Mom

Forgot how amazing DS9 season three is (spoilered in case, like Srar, you haven't watched yet)...

The way all the plans come together, showing that the entire season is basically building to this amazing plan by The Founders. All just wonderful. That plus Sisko finally starts to properly come into his own as Commander/Captain as you start to see more of his darker side, a side that the other Captains are so rarely willing to show quite as often. All just wonderful.

http://m.today.com/entertainment/star-trek-villain-michael-ansara-dies-91-6C10838306

Michael Ansara, who played Kang on TOS, DS9 and Voyager died

I don't think anyone liked Bashir enough to will that relationship into being...

Not even Garak? :shifty:

Besides, aside from Bashir, there really wasn't anybody else they could've paired her with on the main cast; Ben had Cassidy, Kira (at least this unviverse's) didn't swing that way and had Oda, O'Brien was married, Quark was not going to happen, and something something Trill Law Worf. So, that leaves Bashir and Jake, and Bashir always had a crush on her.

She dumps him in the books though.

....Come to think of it, Jadzia did say she always had a crush on Morn :shifty:

Well, really they didn't *need* to pair her with anybody...since she was only there for one season. But I didn't mind, so whatever.

(And as for him, he got a real-life Bashir/Kira pairing so he needn't have been greedy :shifty:)

• 1 month later...

"You call this a cheesesteak? I wouldn't feed this to my parole officer. Now, I want a real cheesesteak, and I don't care if you gotta fly to Philadelphia to get it!"

Even in holosuites, they know where to get a real cheesesteak!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That theme music from Mirror Universe Enterprise was the best theme the show ever had.