FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

That and lol Xbox One.

The next-gen ports of sports games are usually glossier bare-bones versions of the originals at the start anyway. They don't start being proper good until they're the primary version of the game all through development.

I agree with all of this ... just pointing it out is all. Seems to me it would be the same type of person that would jump on both the day one lolbox one and a free fifa copy that is the first in the new gen console.

You fucking people complain to high heavens that we talk too much about Dragons and yet here you are starting another round of a fucking console war that only you seem to sodding care about.

• Like 6

You fucking people complain to high heavens that we talk too much about Dragons and yet here you are starting another round of a fucking console war that only you seem to sodding care about.

Said right after a wank fest over numbers in the squad ....

... there was at least relevant information to the game itself in the other posts.

Said right after a wank fest over numbers in the squad ....

... there was at least relevant information to the game itself in the other posts.

rock_band.png

• Like 3

Cheevs:

(Shamelessly ripped from x360a because I don't see a plain text list anywhere. Trophies I'm sure are the same but the equivalent website doesn't have them listed yet so I'm not sure of the trophy level.)

Power and Movement 10 Score with a Curling Lace Shot

What a Hit, Son! 25 Score with a Dipping Volley

Beast Mode 10 Straight Arm a Defender to Protect the Ball

Seconds, Please 10 Win the ball back with a Second Chance Tackle

No Goal For You! 25 Perform a Diving Header Clearance

Extra Effort 25 Score with a first time Sliding Shot

Who Needs a Weak Foot? 10 Score with an Outside of the Foot Shot

A Legendary Performance 30 Win a game on Legendary after trailing at half time

Perfection 30 Score a Perfect Hat Trick (left foot, right foot, header)

Silver Lining 25 Complete the Silver stage of all Skill Games

Legendary 50 Become Legendary on one of the Skill Challenges in Skill Games

So Skilled 25 Unlock a single Skill Challenge in Skill Games

Fancy Some FUT? 5 Follow a Football Club News & Alert to start or enter FUT

Start Building 10 Create a FUT Club

We're Bros Now 10 Earn a player's loyalty in FUT by playing 10 or more games with him

Chemistry Experiment 10 Apply your first Chemistry Style consumable in FUT

I Could Do This Every Week 10 Challenge the Team of the Week in FUT

Fuel For My Club 25 Open 20 packs in FUT

Collecting Silverware 100 Win a division title in FUT Seasons

Hey Look, a Free Gold Pack! 15 Complete all Manager Tasks in FUT

Passing on the Armband 5 Change your captain in FUT

Long Term Signing 10 Apply a 99 Match Player Contract from the Catalogue to any player in FUT

First Mission 5 Send a Scout on an Area Scouting mission.

You Struck Gold! 25 Scout and find a player with any combination of 3 Global Transfer Network attributes in Career

Silverware 50 Win a trophy as a Team Manager in Career

Control 5 Change your formation from the Team Management tile in Squad during your Career

You Got Mail 5 Open up your inbox while advancing in Career

Rising Star 30 Be featured in the team of the week in your Career as a Player

Bros Gonna Bro 10 Start a Co-op Season with a friend

Moving On Up 55 Earn Promotion in Seasons

Just Dropped In 10 Play a Drop-In Match in Pro Clubs

Bling Bling 100 Earn a trophy in Seasons

Best Friends Forever 30 Finish a season in Online Friendlies

On Your Way 50 Unlock 15% of the Pro Accomplishments in Pro Clubs

Teamwork 15 Win your first seasons match in Pro Clubs

Challenging 30 Complete a Match Day Challenge in Highlights of the Week on at least World Class difficulty

Big Game 10 Play a Game of the Week in Highlights of the Week

On My Own 20 Complete a Be a Pro Challenge on any difficulty in Highlights of the Week

Thanks, Tips 5 Follow a Football Club Recommendation

From Me To You 10 Gift a Football Club Catalogue item to a friend

Skills to Pay the Bills 20 Beat a friend’s score in Skill Games

It's Mine Now 10 Redeem an item from the Football Club Catalogue

Started From The Bottom… 30 Reach EA SPORTS Football Club Level 15

Quite a few circumstantial ones to showcase the new additions to gameplay like the different shots and what not but some interesting things in, particularly the option to gift catalogue items to people. Bringing it back to clubs as ever but I for one had a bajillion coins last year that I never used so I could theoretically purchase pro boosts for someone new to the game to get them more up to speed when playing with us. A nice little extra that.

That and I noticed appointing a captain for UT which was in NHL last year. I imagine though that they wont have a club changing card like NHL, that'd do wonders for the old chemistry malarkey.

Otherwise, seems like an easy enough list to complete compared to some of the more luck based things like getting an in form player last year or grindy ones like building up your UT to 85m value. Though I suppose all the diving header clearance etc ones might come down to luck or the old 'pull the keeper and stand on the goalline' shit we used to see for the 'goal line clearance' achievement last year.

Official Stadiums

• Allianz Arena
  • Amsterdam Arena
  • Anfield
  • BC Place Stadium
  • Camp Nou *NEW*
  • Donbass Arena *NEW*
  • Emirates Stadium
  • Estadio Azteca
  • Estadio de Mestalla
  • Estádio Nacional
  • Estadio Vicente Calderon
  • Etihad Stadium
  • Goodison Park *NEW*
  • Imtech Arena
  • Juventus Stadium
  • King Fahd International Stadium
  • La Bombonera *NEW*
  • Old Trafford
  • Olympiastadion
  • Parc des Princes
  • San Siro
  • Santiago Bernabéu
  • Signal Iduna Park
  • St. James’ Park
  • Stade de Gerland
  • Stade Vélodrome
  • Stadio Olimpico
  • Stamford Bridge
  • Veltins Arena
  • Wembley Stadium
  • White Hart Lane

Generic Stadiums

• Akaaroa Stadium
  • Aloha ParkArtes
  • Arena D’Oro
  • Arena Del Centenario
  • Court Lane
  • Crown Lane
  • Eastpoint Arena
  • El Libertador
  • El Monumento
  • Estadio President G.Lopes
  • Estadio de las Artes
  • Euro Park
  • FIWC Stadium (PS3 only)
  • Forest Park Stadium
  • Ivy LaneArena
  • La Canchita
  • Molten Road
  • O Dromo
  • Sanderson Park
  • Stade Kokoto
  • Stade Municipal
  • Stade Classico
  • Stadio Comunale
  • Stadion 23. Maj
  • Stadion Europa
  • Stadion Hanguk
  • Stadion Neder
  • Stadion Olympic
  • Town Park
  • Union Park Stadium
  • Waldstadion

No Rugby Park once more. Wankers. And what the fuck is the BC Place Stadium?

Anyone heard anything about any incentives for playing the demo? (Out tomorrow BTW)

Like, in NHL at least you usually get some stuff in the main game for winning a certain thing or just recommending the demo to others. I just saw that there's an element of UT in the demo this year so maybe you might get a bonus pack for winning a demo tournament or something?

It's just, I'm sort of in two minds as to whether or not to play the demo. I'm really eager to play the game but I know I'd probably play the demo to death and it's really a poor substitute with the 2 minute half of a game you get to play and what not. Though, it would help me get my head around the new gameplay additions before the game proper.

Anyone heard anything about any incentives for playing the demo? (Out tomorrow BTW)

Like, in NHL at least you usually get some stuff in the main game for winning a certain thing or just recommending the demo to others. I just saw that there's an element of UT in the demo this year so maybe you might get a bonus pack for winning a demo tournament or something?

It's just, I'm sort of in two minds as to whether or not to play the demo. I'm really eager to play the game but I know I'd probably play the demo to death and it's really a poor substitute with the 2 minute half of a game you get to play and what not. Though, it would help me get my head around the new gameplay additions before the game proper.

I meanwhile, will be playing the demo in a feeble attempt to be decent once the game hits.

Though there would be comedy in me just getting the game, going into a Dragons match and just seeing it all go up in flames...