FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

In news that no one here cares: FIFA14 will have the Argentinian League, Brazilian League, Chilean League and Colombian League.

EFF you, THAT'S BAD ASS !!!!!!!!

Although the Brazilian league is already in the game (just not fully licensed). I really wish they'd put in a generic tournament for the CCL (and now Libertadores with multiple leagues).

Great to have these leagues in as there are some historically powerful teams from this side of the world AND it makes MLS/Liga MX deeper with more of the 'Americas' player base available now.

You can make/download the tournament with that create-a-team thing.

Sure, if I buy the packs and manage to find the time to create all those freaking teams (and many players) etc etc etc .... sifting through the junk already created takes even longer.

IE - more money and way too much time to dig through/make in order to get it right.

Even then its still limited in career mode (from my understanding).

These new leagues are great news though. I'm hoping the Ukraine League, Greek League, J-League, and if nothing else top teams from Romania/Czech/Croatia/China are added to ROTW.

Sure, if I buy the packs and manage to find the time to create all those freaking teams (and many players) etc etc etc .... sifting through the junk already created takes even longer.

IE - more money and way too much time to dig through/make in order to get it right.

These new leagues are great news though. I'm hoping the Ukraine League, Greek League, J-League, and if nothing else top teams from Romania/Czech/Croatia/China are added to ROTW.

Nah you can play it outside of career mode, just not online. Didn't realise it costs either, I just went on the website, downloaded the "World Cup" and it downloaded into FIFA for me.

Nah you can play it outside of career mode, just not online. Didn't realise it costs either, I just went on the website, downloaded the "World Cup" and it downloaded into FIFA for me.

Which defeats the whole purpose <_<

In news that no one here cares: FIFA14 will have the Argentinian League, Brazilian League, Chilean League and Colombian League.

I've been looking around but can't find a source for this ...

The chilean's FA president confirmed it a few days ago. And Fox Sports showed a trailer including the Torneo AFA, Liga Postobon y Brasileirao

Found the quotes form the Chilean FA President finally.

http://news.futhead.com/tag/licensing

That site has some good info on the licenses that appear to be coming. Nothing on the Argentine League but they've got all but official EA confirmation about Colombia's Liga Postobon and Shakhtar appear to be getting a deal done. Can't find the trailer you're talking about.

Atletico Madrid/Real Betis/Sevilla/Real Madrid getting scanned in like Barca/Liverpool have.

• 2 weeks later...