FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

Am I the only person who would like some kind of reserve team/youth games in Career Mode, even as just an optional extra?

It's so hard to progress youth players (particularly ones from scouting who never get sent on loan) without putting them in the first team at the expense of much better players, but without doing that you never see any improvement in them.

• Like 1

Looking forward to getting [NAME REMOVED] into the top 100 clubs this year. Since I never played 12, is it different at all to what I was used to in like 10/11? I remember that time, Dan, when we were playing all night after the monthly reset and got to like 16th in the world.

This was a good night. Probablly one of the best times I ever had playing FIFA.

Am I the only person who would like some kind of reserve team/youth games in Career Mode, even as just an optional extra?

It's so hard to progress youth players (particularly ones from scouting who never get sent on loan) without putting them in the first team at the expense of much better players, but without doing that you never see any improvement in them.

I was thinking about this not too long ago. I would LOVE a separate reserve/youth team for each club, so that you can call up/send down members of your squad where applicable. It would also help using the 'squad rotation' thing for your team selection not filling your starting XI against Man United with youth players :shifty:

If you Euro kiddos can wait until November and the XBox One ... you can get it for free.

Only if you pre-ordered the day one edition, which I have to assume at this point every store in town will claim to have already run out of.

That and lol Xbox One.

The next-gen ports of sports games are usually glossier bare-bones versions of the originals at the start anyway. They don't start being proper good until they're the primary version of the game all through development.