FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

My best players were Doumbia, Lukaku and Bernd Leno. Nobody else is really worth mentioning.

I was happy I got Lukaku, then my brother got him, and so did three of my friends and four of his, so it really doesn't feel like a player of note any more.

Think I might actually try UT this year due to getting four free packs with my pre-order. Anyone wanna give me an UT for Dummies guide? I literally know nothing of how it works.

Play games to earn coins. Use coins to buy players/packs/other cards. You can use auctions to sell players you don't want.

There's not much else to it.

I don't have a single LM/LW from the starter pack, three booster packs, a freebie bronze and a freebie mini bronze. Really making team building difficult.

Play down the middle

That's what I've done, I've used that new 4-1-2-1-2 that plays CMs instead of wide men.

In other news, I've just sold my Lukaku for a minimum of 5500 coins. Should make building a little easier.

EDIT: My Doumbia's just had a bid of 1500, giving me 7000 minimum. Add 500 from a free gift and scrapping a crap gold goalkeeper, gives me 7500. Now, question is, Premium Gold Pack, or use it conservatively?

Edited by JeriCodeBreaker

Eh, first bought pack of the year, was bound to be shite. Won't be going online early anyway, planning on just using the 45-Contracted Shit Bronze team I started with that has 96 chemistry and just playing the computer in tournaments to farm coins.

Managed to build up a relatively small kitty of 4k in coins so I decided to be a little frivolous and buy a kit in preparation for when the game comes out so I'm not stuck in the awful lime green affair I got in my packs. (Thanks again whoever it was last year who suggested Grasshoppers Zurich as a substitute for the Blackburn kit)

Upon winning the auction and going to make the kit active, I was presented with the choice of making it either my home or away kit. Didn't know that was in and it's only a minor addition but that's great. Was very annoying in previous years, finding a really nice kit to compliment my existing home kit, only for it to be a home kit too meaning I couldn't use it.

And in terms of building an actual team, I did have all but 1 or 2 players in place for a starting XI but then I figured I might as well see if I could profit slightly since I wouldn't be using them yet and have sold a couple so will have to buy them back down the line.

Oh and re: kits, if anyone could suggest a good black one with red trim on it, that'd be super. I've seen a few already but it's always good to have options.