FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

So, after getting promotion from Division 4, I would've been happy just to consolidate my position in Division 3 - there's around a 7k bonus for staying there anyway, but I somehow managed to get promotion. On to Division 2 it is then!

EDIT: Ok, doing better than I expected. 3 wins from 3, and one more in my last 7 games will secure my Division 2 status. Wonderful!

I suck at this game, and even worse since I starting using an HDMI cable set up since there is a slight lag between the keyboard and screen :/ I basically never score from corners haha, what's the secret? Perhaps I just suck that much :P

Started a new CM with Real Betis, picked up Marc Batra CB, Hector Bellerin RB, Tounkara ST, Mina ST, Kike Torrent CB, and Agetxe CM as my spanish youth additions, and Adryan AM and Victor Andrade ST as my Brazilian duo. Really like Betis, they have a good mix of silky youth and veterans, couple of good CB's too.

So, I'd gotten super bored of Ultimate Team, mostly due to having to build a squad of players I don't want just for the sake of chemistry, so I decided this morning to start a new long-term project called "Rafa's Reds." The plan is to build sides for each of Rafa's years in charge, which will probably take me until FIFA '15 to finish :shifty: Starting with 2008/09, made the first few steps this morning, but currently waiting to sell the rest of my Outer Milan team to add more. This is what I currently have:

RB - Philipp Degen

RB - Stephen Darby (SUB)

CDM - Damien Plessis

LM - Ryan Flynn (SUB)

LM - Dani Pacheco

ST - David N'Gog

This may take a while. :shifty: Obviously the likes of Carragher and Hyypia won't be available, but I'll work around that.

Also, fuck chemistry rating!

I am playing as Wolverhampton, with the goal of getting to the Champions League. It's a rough team that lacks creativity in the middle, but I couldn't find anyone in the first transfer window within my budget.

I did buy a 18 year old French striker named Benzia, and I'm hoping he'll develop into a good player as I work my way through League One and the Championship.

Any advice on midfielders that might be available in the January transfer window?

Okay, I've finally gotten enough players together to play matches! This is my team:

GK - Diego Cavalieri

RB - Arbeloa

CB - Martin Skrtel

CB - Mikel San Jose

LB - Emiliano Insua

CDM - Damien Plessis

CM - Jay Spearing

RM - Nabil El Zhar

LM - Andrea Dossena

CF - Andriy Voronin

ST - David N'Gog

Subs are: Dani Pacheco, Philipp Degen, Fabio Aurelio, Stephen Darby, Ryan Flynn, and Martin Kelly.

Also known as ALL THE DEFENDERS.

Still looking for the following if anybody wants to help me out:

Charles Itandje
Riera
Jermaine Pennant
Dirk Kuyt
Robbie Keane
Lucas Leiva
Daniel Agger
Fernando Torres
Jose Reina
Steven Gerrard
Javier Mascherano
Xabi Alonso

Still looking for the following if anybody wants to help me out:

Charles Itandje

Riera

Jermaine Pennant

Dirk Kuyt

Robbie Keane

Lucas Leiva

Daniel Agger

Fernando Torres

Jose Reina

Steven Gerrard

Javier Mascherano

Xabi Alonso

Kuyt isn't in UT, as far as I can tell.

Just bought Agger and Reina for you.

Both up for 25k start, 30k buy now, for a day. Offer me whatever for them.