FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

And Ireland!

Zlat and Ronaldo are gonna be duking it out for getting the most TotW cards.

Maicon TotW and Honda's impending move to Milan certainly adds more options for my Serie A team.

I don't get it. In online matches, my players are continually out-ran by the other guy, despite a vast pace differential. And I feel like their movements are so much smoother, and can change players at will. Whenever I press the button to switch players, it won't hardly ever do it. Anyone running into this too?

I'm having issues with players doing whatever the shit they want. I constantly see the player strategy menu popping up when I don't ever touch the directional pad, and they frequently pass when I've not commanded them to do so. It's as if someone has another controller and is fucking with me.

• 2 weeks later...

After a break of about a month, I jumped back into UT yesterday.

Starting out in online Div 4, I won my first game 4-1 with 60-odd percent possession. Comfortable win.

Second game, 2-0 up at HT, and a missed pen. Opponent had no shots. In the second half, he had 4 shots on target, all went in, and beat me 4-2. Fantastic.

Welcome back to UT! :/

Into my 2nd season in Div 4 now. I had two games left with 1 win required for promotion, and lost a 2-0 lead to balls it up, then lost my final game too. :/

Second time around, 2 wins, a draw and a loss so far. 6 games left, 1 win to stay up, 3 for promotion, 4 for the title. I always look to secure my status first and think about promotion later on. I haven't been relegated once yet.

Who's got some free UT stuff to give me? (PS3) :shifty:

Into my 2nd season in Div 4 now. I had two games left with 1 win required for promotion, and lost a 2-0 lead to balls it up, then lost my final game too. :/

Second time around, 2 wins, a draw and a loss so far. 6 games left, 1 win to stay up, 3 for promotion, 4 for the title. I always look to secure my status first and think about promotion later on. I haven't been relegated once yet.

Who's got some free UT stuff to give me? (PS3) :shifty:

What're you looking for ? I can dig around.