FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

:lol:

Playing Single Player UT to earn coins, had a match I clearly wasn't going to win, so I just started the game and left it alone since I'd get monies either way. Check back at the 90th minute, it's only 1-0, so I decide to play out the closing moments. Defended an attack, played one through ball to Voronin, and equalized with the last kick of the game.

Ever wanted to play Career Mode and not worry about being sacked? Some board expectations are ridiculously high after all.

Before starting, change the starting XI of your chosen team to the worst possible players, by using youngsters etc. Start Career mode and your expectations will reflect that starting team. I did it with Utd and "avoid relegation" is my objective, and last 32 in the FA Cup.

You can adjust your team before the start of each season to make sure the expectations remain low. :)

• Like 1