FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

Portsmouth 2014 - League 1- Career Mode

--------- Adam Campbell (ST)---- Max Clayton (ST) ---------

--Andy Barcham (LM) ------ George Green (AM) ------- Jordon Ibe (RM)--

---Brad Walker (DM)-----

-----Declan John (LB) --- Shaun Cooper (CB) --- Bondz N'Gala (CB) --- Jordan Cousins (RB)-----

-------------------Darley (GK)-------------------

Subs:

CB Igor Lichnovsky

RM Ricky Holmes
CM Duane Holmes

CM Pol Calvet

ST Tyler Harvey

ST Paul Garita

Reserves:

GK John Sullivan

CB Joe Devara

LB Marcos Painter

LB Liam Triggs
RB Danny East
RB Yassin Moutaouakil

DM Joe Ertl
CM Romain Padovani
CM Simon Ferry

CM Therry Racon

RM Bradley Tarbuck

Haha, unfortunately Fifa 14 is ageist and so because he is well over 30 (36) a little bit of his body would crackle and fall off on to the pitch each week!

Also because the game is so ageist, I sort of became ageist as well :( Had to sell him before he was worth 10p! Same with Phil Smith. We don't hire anyone over 26 years old anymore, like Newcastle except we're an English club. We're trying to bring in as many young English players as we can that will lift the team and carry it into the future as they develop.

The board and I are in the process of building this proud football club, in preparaton for our inevitable return to the top flight (we're already FA Cup winners, and in the Europa League, though I guess that's not saying much), don't worry I've taken Connolly into my backroom staff as an advisor :)

I've kept a few others that aren't on that list, basically fringe players like the young blokes no other club wants to take from us, Awford, Branford, Warren, as well as Ryan Bird, though I have tried very hard to move them on.

My lowly paid scout has been plugging away throughout England for over a season, he's brought in a few handy young lads to the Portsmouth Youth Academy, including a 94 potential GK, and a handful of technically gifted wide and midfield players, the future is bright.

Just started League 2 2014, and we've shot up the table quickly and sit fourth at present after only a handful of games, but also achieved a stunning victory over Chelsea in the Charity Shield! Next up is our first game in the Europa League!

Yeah, playing against Madrid all the time is annoying. It happens to me a lot because I seem to play best as Barcelona. Only thing more frustrating is playing as Bayern or whoever and coming up against someone as Barcelona playing like Stoke. I take great pride in whupping those wankers.

So taking a break from my Man Utd career game, in which we are a solid mid table team :( , I've started one with Palace, also on legendary difficulty. Played the first 2 league games of the season, lost 1-0 to Spurs after absolutely battering them. Then snatched a 2-1 at Stoke after being absolutely battered. Good times.

GK: Julian Speroni

CB: Adrian Mariappa

CB: Damien Delaney

CB: Danny Gabbidon

DM: Mile Jedinak

DM: Barry Bannan

RM: Joshua Gatt (signed from Molde)

LM: Jason Puncheon

AM: Adnan Januzaj (signed from Man Utd)

ST: Cameron Jerome

ST: Dwight Gayle

Chamakh is just as terrible as he is in real life.