2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Fernandinho deal has been reported in Brazil for quite some time, I can't see the nonsense about it.

I like my ridiculous rumours Rafael style, no bullshit. I don't need a Guardian writer trying to make me laugh to pad out an article. :P

''Bale worth 100M pounds!''

• Like 1

In The Mirror's latest attempt to outdo themselves in the "lolwut" stakes, they claim that if Mourinho were to return to Stamford Bridge he would want.........Steve Kean as his assistant.

So far as I can tell, this is deduced on the basis that Kean a) is unemployed, and b) can speak Portuguese.

Personally, if I were to take a punt on the who-would-be-assistant-if-it-actually-happened-at-all stakes, I'd suggest Paulo Ferreira.

• Admin

Andre Schurrle's move to Chelsea appears closer after Bayer Leverkusen said they believed the Germany striker had agreed to join the Blues.

The Bundesliga side have also confirmed they are considering a bid for the 22-year-old international.
"Andre Schurrle has probably signed a pre-contract deal with Chelsea," Bayer general manager Wolfgang Holzhauser told Kicker magazine.

Mourinho, the translator, needs someone who speaks Portugese on his team.

Sounds legit.

Yep, I buy it.