NCAA 14 Thread

HailtotheYo

So, has anyone played this on Season Ticket? I've found myself really enjoying it quite a bit. If money wasn't so impossibly tight, I'd even pick it up. The interface is much better. I don't know if anyone considered it a massive problem in 13, but it's much improved, definitely taking cues from how 2K does their interface for the NBA games. Only complaint is that the skill trees are a bit goofy. You sort of realize that if everyone has the same sort of skill tree improvements, it really doesn't do anything but pad the numbers up. I don't know how there would be a massive improvement to it without breaking realism, but I think they can make the system a bit more rigid. Otherwise, no real complaints. Oh, also the in-game video is pretty sick. Another nice improvement a la the NBA games.

What do you mean by in-game video?

When you open up a game, Rece Davis does a little bit of introduction and then it cuts to a short little highlight deal about the home team. It's not much, but it is sort of like the NBA 2K13 intros when you start a game. It's nice.

I picked the game up on my lunch break and when I get off of work here in the next 10 minutes I will be going home and playing it most of the night. Really hoping that I can turn Eastern Michigan Eagles, and the Michigan Wolverines into powerhouses!

I'll be picking it up for 360 Friday, do you guys have an online franchise? I can't wait, I loved the demo. Meacon, it might be the computer is raising their point totals and this going after the recruit even harder and that's why you lose them.

Been playing all day (on 360). Love it. Not too happy with the new recruiting. I'm not quite sure how I keep losing recruits, despite not ever lowering my point total. Once I figure that out, or at least begin to understand what is happening, I'll be thrilled with it.

Pretty simple explanation, no one likes you.