WWE 2K14

apsham

So looking at the 30 years of Wrestlemania mode screen shots: There's a pile of different versions of each wrestler in the mode, and I hope they're accessible in game. From Hollywood rock to Douche-mode Batista, or Big Show with hair and mutton chops n'stuff.

I don't think it's been confirmed but surely they're not going to waste time rendering Heeltista et al and not include them in the proper game. It's not like last year where the story mode alternate attires were all just palette swaps you could make yourself, so yeah, I'd be shocked if they weren't playable.

That being said, apparently they're revealing the full roster (finally!) during Raw tonight. That may shed some light on things.

WWE.com has revealed the remainder of the full roster for the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game.

The rest of the roster consists of the following, some of which were already previously revealed:

Superstars:Antonio Cesaro, Brodus Clay, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, David Otunga, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Eddie Guerrero, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Mr. McMahon, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Santino Marella, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Tensai, The Great Khali, Titus O'Neil, Wade Barrett, Zack Ryder

Divas: AJ Lee, Aksana, Kaitlyn, Layla, Lita, Natalya, Stephanie McMahon

Eddie Guerrero kinda sticks out like... the best sore thumb ever. I guess they wanted to include him in the WrestleMania mode but couldn't get any of his opponents in... or something. I dunno. Also... Aksana? whaaat? why?

Hmm -- No Usos is really the only big surprise to me. Those guys are challenging for the tag titles, have been around long enough, and seem like the type of fan favorites you'd want in a game so kids could get more attached to them.

I wonder if they'll be DLC like last year.

The lack of Uso's thing stuck out for me, but I could also see them doing a tag team themed DLC pack consisting of the Uso's and Wyatt Family. I say only those two teams because it'd consist of 5 characters, which is about on par for a "DLC Roster update" for them in previous years.

Here's everyone who is on the WWE.com Superstars roster but is not on the WWE 2K14 announced roster.

• Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big E Langston
  • Booker T
  • Brad Maddox
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Camacho
  • Cameron
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Curtis Axel
  • Epico
  • Erick Rowan
  • Eva Marie
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Fandango
  • Hornswoggle
  • Hunico
  • Jerry Lawler
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • JoJo
  • JTG
  • Luke Harper
  • Naomi
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paul Heyman
  • Primo
  • Ricardo Rodriguez
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina Snuka
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vickie Guerrero
  • William Regal
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zeb Colter

Now obviously some of those may be in the game but not playable (Vickie Guerrero, Paul Heyman, Zeb Colter, etc.)

Some have no chance of making it in the game at all. (JTG, Hunico, Camacho, etc)

And some will most definitely be DLC. (The Bellas, The Wyatts, The Usos. Rob Van Dam)

Here's everyone who is on the WWE.com Superstars roster but is not on the WWE 2K14 announced roster.

• Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big E Langston
  • Booker T
  • Brad Maddox
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Camacho
  • Cameron
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Curtis Axel
  • Epico
  • Erick Rowan
  • Eva Marie
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Fandango
  • Hornswoggle
  • Hunico
  • Jerry Lawler
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • JoJo
  • JTG
  • Luke Harper
  • Naomi
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paul Heyman
  • Primo
  • Ricardo Rodriguez
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina Snuka
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vickie Guerrero
  • William Regal
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zeb Colter

Now obviously some of those may be in the game but not playable (Vickie Guerrero, Paul Heyman, Zeb Colter, etc.)

Some have no chance of making it in the game at all. (JTG, Hunico, Camacho, etc)

And some will most definitely be DLC. (The Bellas, The Wyatts, The Usos. Rob Van Dam)

Would love to have the Wyatt Family in, but Cory whatever-his-last-name-is said on Twitter when asked about the Wyatts said they debuted on RAW too late to add them, even as DLC. Not sure how much to believe that, but saw that on Twitter awhile back.