(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

When trying to find out the score, I stumbled on the reddit thread for this game and the top comment was "OMG Bure's wife".

Now watching the highlights and yeah I can see why.

This is why my team can't have nice things.Michel Therrien is going to be the end of Subban in Montreal.

I know he's RFA, but if you bench your best player every 3rd period, you're going to stop getting an effort out of the most electrifying player in sports and or entertainment.

This is why my team can't have nice things.Michel Therrien is going to be the end of Subban in Montreal.

I know he's RFA, but if you bench your best player every 3rd period, you're going to stop getting an effort out of the most electrifying player in sports and or entertainment.

Since when did the Rock play for Montreal?

So... you do not smell what he is cooking?

Side note, I've been tossing around the idea of a NHL EHM game as the Leafs, maybe even writing it as a diary on here. So... With that in mind, besides Phil being a Jets fan, who am I supposed to love and hate on the Leafs if I were a fan?

I don't see how benching Subban will stop getting effort from Matt Duchene?

• Like 1

It was a very poetic win for the Rangers. In a sense that the Penguins were outscored by four. Which, incidentally, is the same number of wins they have more than the Rangers this year!

They should've beaten philly, Montreal, and at least had a chance this time against the ducks to reach overtime, rather than being blown out 6-0 again. Those 3 games would've really helped us out.

I wouldn't be worrying, four wins isn't much, and it's still way too early in the season to declare Pittsburgh the division winners. The Rangers could easily catch up to them. Hell, even the teams that are doing bad might go on a hot streak and make the playoffs.........................

Except the Flyers. :lol: