(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

That Schenn contract looks like a steal if he plays well this year and next year.

I agree. However, the Flyers could always decide that they have too many centers as it is (please get rid of Vinny), and trade him for a winger. A very moveable contract.

Mike Johnston is the new head coach for Pittsburgh and Rick Tocchett will be a assistant coach. Martin will remain in some capacity as well. I don't know too much about Johnston, this should be interesting to see. I am glad they kept Mike Bales on for Fleury, though.

You know what would make me happy this offseason? Replacing Bolland with Ott. Would likely be half the term and half the price...because seriously, fuck Bolland and his 8 years for 5 mil.

Also, Komarov. I want him to come back, but I don't think he will :( He is the best 4th liner!

The Leafs are going to sign Bolland, and they are going to "compromise" by only giving him a 6 year deal for 5 per year.

It's the same this as the Bozak deal, where a huge, outrageous deal gets leaked first so when the actual deal gets made, it looks like Nonis got a deal (even though it's still a really shitty deal).

We need a new front office willing to embrace new ideas. I thought Shanahan was going to do that, but I guess not. Now we probably get to see Jake Gardiner traded for some 4th line plugger and a draft pick that also turns out to be a 4th line plugger.