(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

So, NHL players ARE going to the Olympics...yay!

Who is on your Team Canada?

Centers: Crosby, Getzlaf, Toews, Bergeron

RW: Perry, Stamkos (we have too many centers!), Giroux, Iggy

LW: Kunitz, Nash, Hall, Neal

D: Subban, Letang, Weber, Phaneuf, OEL, Seabrook

Goal: Fleury, Luongo, Price, and (in my dreams) Reimer

NHL schedules were released. Here's the Leafs'. The first month is pretty weak, I can see Toronto at like, 9-4 by November. Losing to Philly, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Anaheim. Good schedule the rest of the year too. I predict a playoff spot.http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=678260

Edited by I_Like_EWR

Oh, that schedule has just pillaged me in the butthole :( I was planning to be in Colorado from the 20th-26th and the only home game I get is one against Carolina? I can't even follow the team on a road trip instead because they gave them FOUR FREAKING DAYS OFF. :crying:

And then, just to remind me that YOU DON'T GET TO WATCH COLORADO! In the week following, where i'd planned to be in NYC (and therefore could have just swapped the weeks that I was in each area) they get ANOTHER FOUR DAYS OFF YAY!

Grabovski's narrowed his suitors down to three teams now.

Where he goes depends on what he wants exactly.

If he wants first line minutes, you have to believe that Calgary is the best fit for him. He comes into the Flames organization and he's the number one center by default.

If he wants a better chance at winning, then he's probably looking at Anaheim, where he's familiar with Brian Burke and plays well in the system that Boudreau employs as coach. Of course, his ceiling would be the second line, and he could very well end up back playing on the 3rd line because of the depth on the team.

I can't pinpoint who the third team would be, but I would expect him to go either Calgary or Anaheim, based on what he wants.

The big reason I can see him leaning towards the Flames though, is that we have more flexibility to offer him a bigger dollar amount than the Ducks will.

If Feaster makes just one addition through free agency, Grabovski would be the one to make.