(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

I know Grabbo and Carlisle weren't buds, but we would have been better off using the buyout on Liles and not signing Clarkson or Bozak. Hopefully it works out. And hopefully Dion isn't expecting a raise next year.

I would have preferred buying out Liles and not re-signing Bozak (Kadri, Grabbo, Bolland down the the middle)....but, I am ok with this team for the most part. Although, if Kessel walks in free agency, I want Bozak gone. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON HE IS HERE!

My predictions for this coming season:

Pacific Division

1. Anaheim

2. Los Angeles

3. Phoenix

4. San Jose

5. Vancouver

6. Calgary

7. Edmonton

Central Division

1. Chicago

2. St. Louis

3. Dallas

4. Minnesota

5. Winnipeg

6. Colorado

7. Nashville

Atlantic Division

1. Detroit

2. Toronto

3. Boston

4. Montreal

5. Ottawa

6. Tampa Bay

7. Buffalo

8. Florida

Metro Division

1. Pittsburgh

2. New York

3. Columbus

4. Long Island

5. Philadelphia

6. Washington

7. New Jersey

8. Carolina

Playoffs

Vancouver (WC) d. Anaheim (1)

Los Angeles (2) d. Phoenix (3)

Chicago (1) d. San Jose (WC)

St. Louis (2) d. Dallas (3)

Detroit (1) d. Long Island (WC)

Toronto (2) d. Boston (3)

Pittsburgh (1) d. Montreal (WC)

Columbus (3) d. New York (2)

-

Los Angeles d. Vancouver

St. Louis d. Chicago

Toronto d. Detroit

Pittsburgh d. Columbus

-

Los Angeles d. St. Louis

Pittsburgh d. Toronto

-

Pittsburgh d. Los Angeles to win the Stanley Cup.

I woukd be ecstatic if the Leafs did that well.

I think they can. Montreal seems to be a team that is lacking an identity, and Boston is going to have a Cup Final hangover, not to mention the losses they sustained over the summer.

The Leafs got stronger and have two guys who are desperate to be named the franchise goalie. Either Bernier wins it and Reimer gets moved at some point, or Reimer wins it and Bernier is stuck behind him for the duration of his contract. The stakes are high for those two, and I don't see either man having a bad year.

I'm so excited for tonight's game against the devils. Going to be fun to watch some young players try to earn a spot.

I've watched this video about 5 times today. It cuts off before we lose, but it's probably one of my favorite videos that always gets me excited for hockey.

Any good videos showcasing your teams?

I'm loving what I've seen out of the Ranger youngsters. With Cally, Hags, and possibly Step out for a good period of time, guys like Kristo, Lindberg, Fast and Hrivik could make a big impact early for the Rangers while the guys are out.

I'm starting to get bothered by Step holding out this long, I really don't want this to be another Dubinsky situation, where he signs late with no camp under his belt and starts off the season miserably. I understand that his agent wants the best for the player, but Sather has a history of giving his young forwards bridge deals after the entry deals run out. That's not going to change overnight. Ah well, he needs to come back sooner than later or it could be an ugly break.