(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

He's Canadian. If he's asked nicely he has to. It's like...the law or something.

"Hey, this is Sens country eh, so if it's not too much trouble would you mind taking your Leafs jersey off?"

"Well you can't make me but seein' as you're so polite i'll gladly take this here bad boy right off, eh"

Then...CUE TROLLFACE~!

He's Canadian. If he's asked nicely he has to. It's like...the law or something.

"Hey, this is Sens country eh, so if it's not too much trouble would you mind taking your Leafs jersey off?"

"Well you can't make me but seein' as you're so polite i'll gladly take this here bad boy right off, eh"

Then...CUE TROLLFACE~!

This. Plubby totally understands how Canada works. Although we say 'eh' a lot more than that.

Edited by Sweet Holy Moses

Kessel 8 million per season for 8 years?

8 years is excessive, but that's what you have to do these days. $8 mil is about right, it's a raise of 2.6 million, and the Leafs are paying Darcy Tucker, Colby Armstrong, Matt Frattin, and Ben Scrivens $2.5 million not to play this year, which will go away next year, so it's not a big cap pain.

Rumor has it that Calgary is going to pick up Liles as a way to 'finish' the Colborne trade (to circumvent his no trade clause). If that is the case? THen I am ok with the deal.

And that rumor was started by leaf fans all on HFboards, no? Any real source to that rumor?

Decided to pay money for NHL Gamecenter.

Now, just need to find a way to avoid results - they allow you to avoid scores, yet this doesn't cover up the scores in other areas on the same screen >_>

Oh, and I'm a Calgary fan by default.

Fun.

I would've steered you towards hockeystreams.com, perhaps. You get access to minors as well. The only issue is some people have problems setting it up on PS3/Xbox. But streaming through a computer has been great.

At this point, it is almost like I am paying in case I get time to watch ANYTHING.

I'm struggling to fit everything in, but being able to catch the odd game works for me.

Kessel looks motivated to start the season. Showing that he's much more than just a sniper. Great news for the leafs.

Unnecessary boarding from Phaneuf took away their chance of potentially scoring on the remaining powerplay and taking a 2-0 lead.

Fuck, Vokoun is out for 3-6 months. Fleury is usually good during the regular season, but if this backup they're going to use doesn't come through, it is not going to be pretty, cause either Fleury will be over worked, or they might have to get another back up. Been reading some people saying there's a interest in Bryz...... ugh

I would probably do it. Why do people trades involving 4 people in fantasy? Seriously, you draft 4 people you don't want and somebody else has 4 guys you want? That makes no sense. 1 or 2, yes, but 4 people? Learn how to draft. (perhaps he was auto draft, I guess)