THE ASHES

METALMAN

No, and I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here but in my opinion one greatly affects the other. In terms of "who can cause the most trouble if he stays in" then yes, Pietersen. But if you don't get out someone like Bell or Cook early on you won't get many chances to do so later on.

Getting a bit sick of getting up in the morning and seeing England have collapsed, it seems like every time I go to bed everything goes down the shitter! We've still got a chance to win this but our bowlers have gotta have a magic spell tonight.

We've gotta go all out in te fifth test to try and make it 4-1, 5-0 is looking very likely though. It's not been good viewing for us Englishmen this time around, but I guess you can't win them all. Time to rebuild again..

Dropping our most exciting prospect seems so retarded. Hopefully it inspires him to kick on but i fear that it'll just shatter the lad's confidence. He's certainly not been our worst player by any means.

Also given the way this series has gone so far putting the convicts in to bat seems like a mistake to me

Holy crap they dropped Root, not Carberry. Aussies have kept the same XI for the whole series, meaning that Ryan Harris has completed a whole series without getting injured.

I see what you did there trying to jinx him.