THE ASHES

METALMAN

Holy crap they dropped Root, not Carberry. Aussies have kept the same XI for the whole series, meaning that Ryan Harris has completed a whole series without getting injured.

I see what you did there trying to jinx him.

It's ok, the jinx took out one of our fast bowlers instead. After what's happened to Borthwick and Rankin in this test I think Ballance just needs to score 10 to be considered the most successful debutant.

The Big Bash has surprised me in how good it's been, I'm not really a fan of the T20 format but as Plubby said, the more we get to see people like Doggy, Murali, and Huss the better as far as I'm concerned.

England really had a chance to get on top today, can't quite remember the score but I do know that there were a few people doubting that Australia would make even 200 for a moment there. Hopefully this will mean a better contest if nothing else.

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 2h

Cricket. Played by a handful of ex colonies.

Football. 200+ FIFA sanctioned nations.

Case rested.

Does anyone know what brought that on? :P

It was probably brought on by Stan Collymore being an absolute knob.

• Like 1