EWBFF Ki-Jana Carter League

Maxx

I really can't wait until I tank the rest of these games and still get to mock Srar.

"Dude, DMN's Raiders Lite team beat me. You couldn't even do that."

"LD beat me by 268. I beat you by 37. Using maths, I've determined that LD is 305 better than you."

"Four score and 13 kicker points ago, I brought forth the ruckus upon Srar's face, conceived in hatred and dedicated to the notion that even if she won the league, I would still be better than her.

We were engaged in a brutal war, testing whether or not her team could close the gap to anything remotely close. I have come to dedicate a portion of this thread as a final resting place for Srar's fantasy football dignity. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this."

Yes yes step back from the ledge Midget. Your team won the only game we gave a damn about :lol:

My friends, no one, not in my situation, can appreciate my feeling of sadness at this parting. To this league, and the wretchedness of Srar's stinky team, I owe everything. Here I have dominated four days of football games, and have passed from a decent to a victorious man. Here my team have been born, and hers is buried. I now leave, not knowing when, or whether ever, I may return.

In case you're not getting the speech references.

Wow, Srar is about to take about the most crippling loss one could possibly take - a double whammy of devastation as it both hurts her playoff chances AND it is to Midget.

In other news, Urine Trouble (Dragsy?) is about to score 110+ points and lose by 75, which is just unfair. LD is a brute this year. Except when he plays me. (H)

It's down to 65 now.

I was hoping to get to 200, but Manning didn't go beast mode this week.

Wow, Srar is about to take about the most crippling loss one could possibly take - a double whammy of devastation as it both hurts her playoff chances AND it is to Midget.

In other news, Urine Trouble (Dragsy?) is about to score 110+ points and lose by 75, which is just unfair. LD is a brute this year. Except when he plays me. (H)

I fucking hate fantasy football :(

In our NFL.com league, I picked Rainey up on waivers then decided I l liked Ellington versus Jax, Ellington got me 3 and I left Rainey's 34 on the bench. Fucking arse.

Fucking RGIII man. Worst pick I've ever made I swear to god

This is why I'm glad I decided to make a trade for Brady. I just cannot trust this guy. 30 points one week, then two weeks scoring 5 points each.

Lost by two points. Decker & Dobson (worst lawyer firm ever) doing nothing did me zero favors.

At least Boldin of all people made it interesting. Doesn't matter, though.

Why?

172-129!

You're lucky it was even that close! The stupid waiver system prevented me from adding a TE and DEF on Saturday night.