The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Yea keeps timing out for me. Guess I'll finish the story for the time being...

That was so awesome. It sucked that Gazz didn't have a mic, but it was fun just going around knocking over stores. And also just sitting there flipping Myke off while he was driving around in a stolen police car.

I wish there were more customisation options. Like there some really good outfits, but it would be better if they let you pick one and then select a colour, rather than hoping the colour is already there but needs to be unlocked at level 87 or something equally absurd.

Should also say I sent a request for the crew.

Also this is my new account due to an email address situation I cant access either my old EWB account (StormShadow) or PSN account (Gabriel-Sylar) I played Top Spin with Badder before I played GTA IV with a few people here I think and I met some of you at the Wrestlemania meet up the one with the actual watching Wrestlemania.

Tried a couple times to make a temporary character and both times timed out. If I'm not too tired after class tonight I'll probably try hopping on for a short bit to try again. Maybe I'll try after lunch but we'll see.