The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Me, my girlfriend and her brother were about to rob our first store together yesterday.

We all aimed at the clerk, and fired shots behind him so he'd hurry up, by my guy decided to pistol-whip and kill Baddarina who was beside me, then her brother shot at the clerk so I had to get the cash from the register myself. Total fucking shambles, but a great laugh nonetheless.

I blame her brother. Baddarina and I had held up plenty of stores alone beforehand.

:( I cant tell if its just my net is shit, or if GTA still needs fixing, but dammit. A session with Cloudy/Lint/PM and I didn't even make it past 'Selfies in front of car' before the damn thing kicked everyone out.

A few minutes later its me/Lint/PM robbing a store and Lint pops me from behind. Bastard.

Finished the tutorials and played with EWBers! Me, Cloudy and Lint got rammed by a police helicopter! Tennis sucks! Got super glitchy at the end and the session crashed twice, but it's getting better. Hopefully we can get more foursomes together on PS3.

Edit: Lint getting you from behind was probably an accident. If you fire too close to another player, it instead does a one hit melee kill. Me and Cloudy got each other with those.

It might have been the geography Ace. As far as I know, Lint, Cloudy and I are in Eastern North America, and it didn't get glitchy until you came in. Hopefully that gets resolved if that's the case.

:( I cant tell if its just my net is shit, or if GTA still needs fixing, but dammit. A session with Cloudy/Lint/PM and I didn't even make it past 'Selfies in front of car' before the damn thing kicked everyone out.

A few minutes later its me/Lint/PM robbing a store and Lint pops me from behind. Bastard.

Yea, that was totally an accident Ace. As Pizza said, if your too close to someone you do a one hit melee kill. But you got me back so we're good :(Y):

I got DC'd again...its late and I'm kinda tired so I decided to just watch a movie til I fall asleep. I uploaded some of the selfies to the Selfie thread. Gonna add the one with Pizza, Ace and Cloudy standing on Ace's wrecked car now

Also, I'm typically on around midnight EST. I usually get off work around 11-1130PM. So if others are on around that time, we'll have lots of PS3 EWB fun!

Yeah, my internet went down as we were stealing that guy's car. All of a sudden I saw that everyone left, went and checked my internet and sho' 'nuff, down. Still a fun session though!

Finished the tutorials and played with EWBers! Me, Cloudy and Lint got rammed by a police helicopter! Tennis sucks! Got super glitchy at the end and the session crashed twice, but it's getting better. Hopefully we can get more foursomes together on PS3.

Edit: Lint getting you from behind was probably an accident. If you fire too close to another player, it instead does a one hit melee kill. Me and Cloudy got each other with those.

It might have been the geography Ace. As far as I know, Lint, Cloudy and I are in Eastern North America, and it didn't get glitchy until you came in. Hopefully that gets resolved if that's the case.

You left out another great part! On our way to rob a store, Cloudy launches his car into a river and it dies. s we're walking up the hill, I say, jokingly, "Now, who is going to pick up three hitchhikers, all carrying guns, two of which are wearing hockey masks..."

Next thing you know, a car runs down all three of us and kills Cloudy

• Like 2

Oh absolutely fucking great, I'm chasing a fucking car for Simeon and get it and respray it and get shot dead after getting out of it and JUST when I think I'm about to respawn and kill the guy who killed me I get a five minute fucking EPSILON thing that means the guy has clearly got away :bang:

Oh absolutely fucking great, I'm chasing a fucking car for Simeon and get it and respray it and get shot dead after getting out of it and JUST when I think I'm about to respawn and kill the guy who killed me I get a five minute fucking EPSILON thing that means the guy has clearly got away :bang:

Sounds like Myke is up to his old tricks.

• Like 1

Benji! :angry: I'll teach you to be better than me at tennis some time!

Did a lot of parachute jumps with Benji and deli. Well, a lot for me because I've only done one before today. Then we robbed a place, got a 3 star wanted level, failed to get away, and there were some deaths. I saw Benji fall off the ramp below and I assume get shot by the cops, and deli got out of my car and it looked like he got plowed by an oncoming car. The game said I killed him, though :crying: