The Xbox thread

probablyoliver

I dont think I am going to stick with this. I finally found a motorcycle like vehicle and was having fun driving it around and some asshole ran me down for no reason. And like he keeps attacking me. This is not fun

Also I am in passive mode yet he keeps managing to hit me with a car. Fucking hell

Yeah, passive mode seemingly only protects you from being shot/punched. And if you're in a car it doesn't do anything at all. I'm telling you, closed games. Just make Invite Only or Closed Crew/Friend sessions. I only play with the plebes if no one else is around. :P

• Like 2

Shout out to GoGo hooking me up with the Easiest Mission Ever.

Now up to $60k, which is moot since I'm inheriting Uncle Rockstar's $500k, which will buy the house I want, its 10 car garage and still give me tons of coin to stash.

Since money's out, I'll need a new goal. Fortunately, this game is fun enough to where I don't mind letting one naturally pop up.

Now up to $60k, which is moot since I'm inheriting Uncle Rockstar's $500k, which will buy the house I want, its 10 car garage and still give me tons of coin to stash.

Since money's out, I'll need a new goal. Fortunately, this game is fun enough to where I don't mind letting one naturally pop up.

This is a subtle hit that you want to shoot me isnt it?

This is a subtle hit that you want to shoot me isnt it?

It wasn't, but now that you've mentioned that, it is ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT!

Kill John Lennon! Dad, where does John Lennon live?

John Lennon is dead, son.

Really? Oh, dang it.

• Like 1