The Xbox thread

probablyoliver

I bought an apartment! Gonna go get my car back from the insurance company after what feels like a week without it and then park it in my garage. Then I can invite LL, Midget and Ruki up for coffee. Great!

LL and Midget keep using my shower. Midget drunk all my beer too!

• Like 1

I assume Srar has bought a garage because I have no idea how she can have afforded an apartment.

You assume correctly

Srar did a stripper mission and I made it rain...

I bought an apartment! Gonna go get my car back from the insurance company after what feels like a week without it and then park it in my garage. Then I can invite LL, Midget and Ruki up for coffee. Great!

LL and Midget keep using my shower. Midget drunk all my beer too!

I needed that beer after all those horrible performances. You'd think I lived near Atlanta or something...

I find it's easier to not attempt to spin other players out like everyone else does. Case in point, the second race, someone was slipstreaming me as we raced to the finish line and would of cleanly passed me, instead he swerves across to try and spin me out, I move over to the wall, he hits me, I hit the wall but stay straight, he bounces off, spins out and finishes fifth.

Then he sent me a message implying that I was a homosexual with a preference for performing fellatio on black men.

Tell that to everyone here who spin me out on the first corner of every road race, without fail.

It's why they hate the air races caus they can't pull that shit.

Unless they're Ruki, who just suicide bombs me.