The Xbox thread

probablyoliver

Just had a whale of a time trolling. Got put in random lobby after me and Niner had done with a mission. There's one guy talking on a headset so I figure I might as well try and get a reaction out of him. Put a bounty on him but he doesn't say anything and I kinda forget about it as a couple guys start chasing me. I kill one but his mate gets me. I respawn and hightail it behind a building, leaving a bomb on the entrance way. They bugger off but the voice guy comes by in his personal car. He has one look up the sidestreet I'm up, goes and parks his car and then walks up, hiding round the corner. I trigger the bomb, boom, he's dead. Nothing is really said.

Follow him and kill him a couple more times, he's like "Come follow me again, yeah, see what happens." So I go kill him. Then he starts complaining like "This guy keeps following me, blood." He races back to his house, he's going into his garage, I ram him and he vocally complains again. Then I kill him when he comes out with his personal car, shoot out the tyres and he comes back firing at me but just enrages the cops who kill him and impound his vehicle.

I leave him be for now as he goes to the yard but when he gets there, apparently the tyres are still gone and he can't get very far with the cops after him so he's really raging. I chase him down, go into passive and do the 'Jerk' taunt. "Now he's calling me a wanker."

I'm about to leave him be when, out of nowhere, someone else puts a 5k bounty on his head. He's confused as to why someone else is suddenly after him, "Fucking great, now that other guy is gonna kill me because he knows I can't get very far." Indeed. Other guy keeps putting bounties on him and I keep claiming em. "I'll fucking lick your mum, blood."

Being paid to troll, great great.

EDIT: Sent the bounty guy a message over Live thanking him for enabling some fine trolling, he sent one back laughing and calling the guy a joker. Great!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Instructions: Get in your car, go to the railroad track in Sandy Shores with your friends. When you see a train, get out of your car and wait for a cargo car to pass by. Run towards it and hop onto it. Once you and your friends are in the cargo area of the train, set bounties on eachother. Then, get the attention of the police. Crouch behind the walls of the cargo car to get some cover.

Have fun riding around the map shooting other players that chase you and police helicopters. I did this for about half an hour with a five star wanted level, it is one of the most fun things I've done in GTA:O.

That sounds fun.

• Like 1