The Xbox One Thread

Dan

Will look into it but unfortunately it might not stick. Upon the release of the Telltale Game of Thrones game Episode 2 they apparently fixed the glitch that gave people the season pass for free.

Shows up at the normal price of £55 for me.

• Like 1

Finally starting to enjoy the Smart Pistol. Takes a different, more patient and cautious approach, than I'm used to - even with my cloaked Shotgun glass I tend to bust round corners and into rooms ready to destroy peoples faces. But I did okay with it today.

Seen murmurings of NBA Live 15 coming to EA Access as there's an image on the Xbox site saying "Get NBA Live 15 free with EA Access." Figures they'd say 'try ___ for free...' if they meant the trial version, that and you'd figure they'd promote a more recent trial like Dragon Age instead. Seems a little quick for it to come to Access, mind. Only came out at the end of October. I know people prefer 2K but more stuff on Access is always good.

Also, the crazy prices for digital Assassin's Creed continue at CD Keys. Under £4 for Black Flag and just over £10 for Unity, actually dropping under a tenner if you use a discount code from liking their Facebook page.

Has anyone worked out potential prices based on that? Saw someone saw Lords of the Fallen would be about $9, would be very tempted by that for some knock off Dark Souls action whilst I wait for the remastering of 2 to come to One.

Hopefully those are all real though, the cynic in me was only expecting like a handful of One titles and then tons of 360 so it'd be good to have all these deals.

Seems like the sale prices are live. Lords of the Fallen £7.50, Costume Quest £3.96, Temple of Osiris £6 or £8 with season pass...gonna have to get me some credit. Shame LotF doesn't have any co-op, was just about to try and twist Maxx's arm into buying it.

Also:

Apparently this comes from Microsoft's Expert Zone website, Expert Zone being some scheme open to retail workers who sell Microsoft products, let's them get discounts and stuff. Dragsy knows. They have a tweet about it and a link to a story but you need to be a member to see it.

In March, we will celebrate that our Xbox Live Gold members have enjoyed more than 100M games through Games with Gold. Here are the titles for March:

Xbox 360

Tomb Raider (3/1 - 3/15)

Bioshock Infinite (3/16 – 3/31)

Xbox One

Rayman Legends (3/1 – 3/31)

IDARB (3/1 – 3/31)

To celebrate, we're giving customers more of what they love by doubling free games in Games with Gold for April! You read that correctly ... in April, Games with Gold will offer TWICE the free games!

So if you happened to be planning on getting Rayman within the next week, maybe hold off and see? Would be pleased with that though, something I've wanted to play. April could be nice if that's true, though I suppose Rayman and IDARB would be holdovers to round up the numbers but 2 new things would still be cool.