The Xbox One Thread

Dan

Black Flag down to 2.99 at CD Keys. Crazy how much the prices have dropped for those AC codes over the past few months.

Also, if you have EA Access and BF4:

From January 29 to February 28, active EA Access members can grab the Battlefield 4™ Second Assault expansion pack, featuring four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 remade for Battlefield 4. It's available at no extra cost, exclusively for EA Access members. Just load up the EA Access Hub app on your Xbox One to find it. Once it's redeemed, it's yours forever.

What time are you thinking of?

And I'm not sure what to think of IDARB. I imagine it'd be novelty thing we could play for an hour or so every now and then but I'm disappointed that it's multiplayer is just however many people you have locally matched with someone with the same amount locally as well. I see they're going to be doing '4 Xbox support' eventually so I guess that'll be 2 v 2 online?

What time are you thinking of?

And I'm not sure what to think of IDARB. I imagine it'd be novelty thing we could play for an hour or so every now and then but I'm disappointed that it's multiplayer is just however many people you have locally matched with someone with the same amount locally as well. I see they're going to be doing '4 Xbox support' eventually so I guess that'll be 2 v 2 online?

I sent you a bunch of invites to play IDARB and you ignored :/