The Xbox One Thread

Dan

Sent you a message on Xbox Summ but me and Dragsy jumped on Titanfall. Thought you'd be up for it but you went offline. :(

Sorry, I went to bed! :(

I played a bit today though, to get a feel for it and it's pretty awesome. I'd be up for some tonight after work, or some Fifa, or even Minecraft? Or some Black Flag multi if someone shows me what the hell to do..

I finish around 9, but it'd be when Roo goes to bed, so about 10:30ish.

$20 is probably about the right value for an Assassin's Creed game, but I'm going to wait until I can get it for that or cheaper on disc.

Finally got/installed FIFA 15 on my XBox. Worked once, second time it won't let me connect to the EA Servers at all. Blech.

Had some fun last. Happy at Summ's child like joy at going around punching other Titan's with his. Shame Kaney never came to join us. :(

Also, learned that XboxDVR.com has a GIF making feature (though they seem to come out more like those .webm things) and thought I'd test it with this moment that I just love:

(Though I'm guessing this is probably like a bajillion megabytes big and probably sucking up the bandwidth of anyone entering this thread :shifty: )

I was gonna join you but it was nearly midnight before I realised you guys were on and bleh. I can defo play tomorrow whether it's fifa or titanfall as long as it's not too late.