The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I'm happy enough with those. I wanted to try Gone Home but its a very short game, and I'm always happy to have a game I can just pick up and play for a few minutes, and NBA fits that quite nicely.

Last NBA game I played I made myself a near eight foot giant who could shoot effortless three pointers without fail. It was very realistic. 

So considering I forgot to read the controls for the RC Helicopter in GTA: Vice City....can anyone tell me how the hell I pick up the bombs? I can fly it just fine it appears but no matter what button I press, the helicopter does not pick up the bombs.

Edit: Nevermind...now I feel like a moron :( 

I managed to do it after taking a bit of a break but I hate those types of missions and it really takes me away from what is otherwise a really good game. I loved Vice City when it first came out though I never got enough time to really go through it and beat it.

Those missions are made even worse by the fact that you can't just retry them immediately, instead having to drive across the city to get the briefing every time you fail. Other games at the time had checkpoint systems, so it makes no sense to me why it took so long for the GTA games to use one.