The PS4 thread

9 to 5

WE RIDE!

We shall drink the blood of our enemies!

For something so simple, Fibbage is amazing.

Fibbage is god-damned fantastic. It's the most fun I've had with my PS4, which might be a bit sad, but eh. Ladyfriend and I had people over on Halloween and it was awesome. My friend asked me the other day when it's happening again.

Also, I really like the idea of the Crew, and hoooooooooollly crap does it look nice. The seamless transition from day to night is just mesmerizing, and driving into places like St. Louis and seeing the arch, or driving into Chicago and seeing the familiar skyline from the freeway I've been on before/driving along Lakeshore was awesome. And New York is just as daunting and ginormous as I imagine it is in real life. And just driving along huge streets and being flanked by gargantuan skyscrapers feels pretty cool. It just feels a bit empty and sterile to me as a world. I give it a bit of a pass because it's a driving game, but there just isn't enough interesting stuff to do around the world for me, at least not yet. Maybe this changes with actual people to play with? I also am not entirely sold on the driving model yet. I am liking it more than I originally did, and I partially think it's to do with my shitty cars, because driving the Aston for a mission was a lot more fun, but I'm not sold yet. I'm... I dunno what I am. I dunno how I feel about this game. It is growing on me, at least.

I couldn't figure it how to join you guys :(

I couldn't figure it how to join you guys :(

Was a bit odd at first for Ollie and I (one of his friends eventually joined in). Instead of finding him in the game's friends list and hitting 'join fireteam', I have to invite him and be fireteam leader. From there, it was like clockwork.

So feel free to zip us a line either on EWB or via PSN and we'll make the magic happen.

I just got the Remastered version of The Last Of Us for my birthday. I am prepared to play the hell out of it!

Finally , an online ally?

I still need to get a PS+ subscription which probably won't come until after Christmas :(

Bollocks. :(

How are the hybrid SSDs? I was thinking about swapping out the hard drive for a 1TB/8GB SSHD. Or would it just be better getting a bigger traditional hard drive?

I just got the Remastered version of The Last Of Us for my birthday. I am prepared to play the hell out of it!

Finally , an online ally?

I still need to get a PS+ subscription which probably won't come until after Christmas :(

Bollocks. :(

I have Last of Us remastered and have never touched the online!

Target is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale all week. Just got Madden 15, Sleeping Dogs and Sherlock Holmes. In returning Sherlock later in the week to get the new AC game

I went on an animal scouting mission in The Crew tonight deep in the Michigan woods.

Found a moose, a wild pig, a female deer, a male deer, a fox, a raccoon and a black bear. They all run away if you're too noisy but if you drive really quietly they just stand and eat grass or drink water if they're by a lake. They don't attack each other like in AC3 though, the bear was happy plodding along next to the moose and the deer without getting aggressive.

At one point I forgot it was a driving game.