The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I'd imagine fibre optic (which is the fastest current available residential internet speed) is the "recommended" setting. That'll be if you want to constantly stream in 720p with as little input lag as possible.

Meanwhile, the service allows for up to 720p, so I would think they could allow most broadband customers to handle it. Say, 10mbps+.

There was a whole article based on the guy saying he wouldn't guarantee frame rates because of the different kinds on net each person has. I don't think it's just the one kind based on that alone. Do you have a link saying it's just the one?

We have had some people here use it. Can they confirm there is more than one? Or that they had fiber?

I actually forgot. I have been afraid to put the PS4 in standby because the first time I did it after the update it kinda just froze and I couldn't turn it back on. I had to unplug it which could have fucked it up. Did anyone else have this problem?

Literally just happened to me now.

There's a report if you get a blinking light just hold down for seven seconds, then seven more on reset. Then reinstall it. Should work.

It may NOT be the solut in you need but some of the few affected have had this work. Joystiq had this as a solution for their problem after someone tipped them off. Can't hurt to try.

Edited by EWB's Best Poster.