The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Ollie, you can get an Xbox One, The Evil Within, Alien Isolation, Wolfenstein, Forza 5 & Dead Rising 3 for £399.85 at ShopTo. You should do that.

Holy crap that's a good deal. I will no doubt be getting a Xbone at some point as I really, really, really wanna play Sunset Overdrive and Forza and (don't tell any of the PS4 guys) I'm still way more comfortable with a xbox controller in my hand than the shitty dual shock but it'll have to wait until next year now. I get a pretty meaty bonus in March, so maybe then.

Got my PS4 two days ago after my PS3's Blu Ray Drive died, and because my wife is amazing and let me.

Can get one game tomorrow. Was considering NBA 2K15 but that would make my PS4 games list FIFA - NFS - NBA, and I kind of want a decent RPG to play instead.

Any recommendations EWB?

Also gamertag is AceV13. Though I likely wont be playing online for a few months yet <_<

To be completely honest, there kinda aren't any RPGs out yet. There's certainly games with RPG elements, but not really many straight-up RPGs.