The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Ordered Evil Within off Amazon, alongside Tomb Raider for Snowball. I'll pick up Mordor eventually but it's not essential right now. Maybe in three-four months or so when it's a fair bit cheaper. I'm sure it's as wonderful as everyone has said but it's just not as relevant to my interests as Evil Within is.

Fair enough way of doing it. Let me know if Tomb Raider is any good! I'm looking to boost my library with a few cheaper games as I wait for my preorders.

On the pre-order front, I've swapped my Far Cry 4 preorder for GTA V. Good of bad decision, seeing as I haven't owned any game from either series?

Fair enough way of doing it. Let me know if Tomb Raider is any good! I'm looking to boost my library with a few cheaper games as I wait for my preorders.

On the pre-order front, I've swapped my Far Cry 4 preorder for GTA V. Good of bad decision, seeing as I haven't owned any game from either series?

Well if you've never played GTA then yes, there are few games you'll get more out of as a first time player.

Got my PS4 two days ago after my PS3's Blu Ray Drive died, and because my wife is amazing and let me.

Can get one game tomorrow. Was considering NBA 2K15 but that would make my PS4 games list FIFA - NFS - NBA, and I kind of want a decent RPG to play instead.

Any recommendations EWB?

Also gamertag is AceV13. Though I likely wont be playing online for a few months yet <_<