The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Why are there so many viddy games coming out that I want?

At first I was absolutely content to pick up WWE 2k15 this month and GTA V and Far Cry 4 next month. But now WWE's been delayed until my November pay day and Alien and SoM have got amazing reviews.

I want all of them dammit but I can only really afford one this month and two next (one of which will definitely be WWE), so which do I choose?

I think whether or not I pick up GTA on day one or not is purely dependent on how many of you guys will be doing the same. I had it for the 360 but pretty much purely for the story mode, never really got too far online, this time would be the other way round.

If only Shadow of Mordor and Alien had been shit like I was expecting them to be, then we wouldn't have this problem.

Yeah I've ordered loads of games recently, usually get games fairly sparingly but recently I've bought/pre-ordered FIFA, Shadow of Mordor, Crimes and Punishments, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, GTA, Far Cry 4, WWE 2K15, and I'll maybe Assassin's Creed.

Calm down with the releases, damn it.

In any case, push your one this month in to next month and then get three, GTA and Far Cry with WWE2k15. :shifty:

I need to pick up GTA as well. I have it for X-Box 360 but I have someone buying that and I'm not even 20% through the story mode yet. I put WWE and something else on my "christmas" list but cannot remember what that other game is :shifty:

Agree with the sentiment that there are too many good games coming out at the moment. I'm only really looking to get Far Cry 4 (pre-ordered), WWE 2k15 (will probably wait until January), GTA V and one of the two new Assassin's Creed games. And Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, but that isn't PS4 :shifty:

I don't have that much money! And no doubt by the time I do, a load more will arrive that I want, like Mortal Kombat X the ever delayed Batman: Arkham Knight.