The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I went on a hot streak of taking out Uruk captains. Got it down to I think 4 or 5 left standing thinking something might happen once I got it down to zero. Nope, after I killed another one a bunch of unknown orcs filled the ranks.

I had one also mock me for running away from him, then he manages to kill me. Took him out with a sneak finish when I next saw him. He was a bastard though, a spear thrower with a flaming weapon resistant to arrows, beasts and normal combat.

I'm really struggling to get into anything and it's really annoying me. I've played the first couple hours of Last of Us, the first ten minutes or so of Wolfenstein and Metal Gear and I don't really wanna play Destiny alone and I can't get into any of them. I mean, they're all fantastic, but I'm going through this really annoying phase of not really digging any games and it's pissing me off. :(

I've encountered a weird problem. The face buttons of the controller stopped working. Went to the main menu and they worked fine. Went into WWE Network as a test and both the d-pad and the face buttons are unresponsive. Have switched controllers, turned the PS4 off and on, and tried it both wired and unwired but nothing is changing. Anyone come across the problem before?

I really enjoyed the start of Last of Us actually - though it does get even better. Just met Bill and I can't put the damn game down, which saddens me as I think I'll end up blasting through it pretty quickly :(

Also, the opening completely got me. I'll spoiler tag it just in case there is someone other than me who hasn't played it.

I thought the girl you were in control of was Ellie - I wasn't expecting her to die

:( I didn't know an awful lot about the premise, other than it was about a man and a girl, so just assumed that was her.

I've just found out that DriveClub comes out in the UK on Friday. I've heard good things about it but there are just so many games coming out at the moment I can't keep up.

Thankfully a free version as Baddar mentioned. I'll try that out, doubt I'll buy it and even less likely now it's received quite a few bad reviews. A matter of trying it out and seeing I guess.