The PS4 thread

9 to 5

It's quite complicated, but it essentially boils down to "Fuck around with the orcs and influence how their incredibly regimented, hierarchal military society works." Your dude can come back from the dead, but it's kind of a big deal to orcs to kill you, so they can go up in rank if they kill you. You can start creating rifts in the orc rankings by influencing a dude to think he deserves to be higher in rank. So on, so forth. It's seemed really cool all the way along development and it seems like they've pulled it off, which is rad.

Also, Ollie, get Guacamelee. And Fez. They're by no means exclusive to PS4, but they're incredible and Snowball will love them.

ArmageddonClock is my PSN ID, if anyone is feeling like they need a totally offline friend.

OlliOlli 2 got announced, and god damn do I hope that game is good. I played the original on the Vita and it was fantastic, but the controls just kinda felt off for the PC/PS4 version for some reason. I dunno why.

But the idea is so rad and I really want the controls to feel good because fucccck the idea is so rad.