The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Knack. Got it.

So the bundle we're getting comes with Last of Us, Destiny and FIFA 15. FIFA will be being traded in as soon as we get it meaning we'll have around about £40-50 for games and junk.

Definitely picking up MGS, I'll take the recommendation for Knack. Anything else? I was thinking Wolfenstein perhaps? Is Metro Redux on PS4?

Knack. Got it.

So the bundle we're getting comes with Last of Us, Destiny and FIFA 15. FIFA will be being traded in as soon as we get it meaning we'll have around about £40-50 for games and junk.

Definitely picking up MGS, I'll take the recommendation for Knack. Anything else? I was thinking Wolfenstein perhaps? Is Metro Redux on PS4?

Metro Redux is. We almost got it last night but decided to wait a bit

So as of Monday my PS4 time will be close to zero as I go back to university and I can already feel my heart breaking a little inside. I've spent the best part of this week taking the Cubbies to a 11-8 record in a Show franchise and now I feel winning a fake World Series might be more rewarding than earning my undergraduate degree. I want to win it for Rizzo so hard.

• Like 1

So as of Monday my PS4 time will be close to zero as I go back to university and I can already feel my heart breaking a little inside. I've spent the best part of this week taking the Cubbies to a 11-8 record in a Show franchise and now I feel winning a fake World Series might be more rewarding than earning my undergraduate degree. I want to win it for Rizzo so hard.

Do it for the Cubbies! :w00t:

Do it for the Cubbies! :w00t:

Go baby Bears!

Baseball game. In other words, not for me.

I don't think you even need to be a baseball fan to enjoy the game. I played the game and then became a fan of baseball, not vice versa. The moment you hit that first no doubter, oh man, it hooks you.

Knack. Got it.

1. I'm glad that we've at least established that I'm allowed to dislike popular games now.

2. Wolfenstein is awesome man, it's like the best story oriented FPS in years. I wouldn't bother with Metro Redux, it's really on rails, you spend like 10 minutes at a time waiting in hallways whilst people explain things and the ammo system is pretty unforgiving. (As in, you never ever have enough.) Definitely pick up Wolfenstein, so far I'd say it's my game of the year.

3. MGS is super short. Like, it's fun, worth it for a tenner I'd say, but you will beat the game in an hour. Just go in expecting it not to last you more than that.

Brench is right grumpy these days.

Anyway, in the olden days my now wife picked me up from a night out and bought me Pro Evo from Tesco at 3am, which I played massively hungover the following day. She's ace. Not queuing with the nerds though...

• Like 2