The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Stokerina just bought a PS4! :w00t:

This is actually the first console that *she* bought rather than *I* bought, so I shan't really be able to kick her off when she starts playing Destiny or Alien Isolation or whatever... :shifty:

BUT I should be getting a copy of FIFA 15 in the post this week! Yay!

• Like 3

Stokerina just bought a PS4! :w00t:

This is actually the first console that *she* bought rather than *I* bought, so I shan't really be able to kick her off when she starts playing Destiny or Alien Isolation or whatever... :shifty:

BUT I should be getting a copy of FIFA 15 in the post this week! Yay!

hall7.jpg

"That's one more for the good guys..."

• Like 8

Crossposting from the Sony megathread in case you don't look in there, PS+ update for October coming on 7th for US, 8th for Europe and Drive Club comes to the UK on the 10th. These are your titles that are playable on PS4.

DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition (PS4)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (PS4)

Spelunky (PS4/PS3/PS Vita Cross Buy)
Pix the Cat (PS Vita/PS4 Cross Buy)

This reminds me of that game that came up during E3 that looked alot like those very old cartoons, I forget the name of it. Though obviously here it has a more specific Felix the Cat vibe going on. Not sure on the gameplay mind, another 'indie puzzle game' will be sure to get people raging.

It's amazing how some people on the Playstation Blog react every month to having 'smaller' downloadable titles on PS4 on the Playstation Plus service. Some of them are expecting the likes of Destiny and Watch Dogs, and then they act as though their rights have been violated when they get what has actually been some of the best indie/budget games released over the last few years.

• Like 1

You can get missions to avenge the spirits of other players, kill one of the orcs that killed them.

Oh man, that is so cool! :o

I wonder if that orc will show up dead in my game. I hope not, because I am trying to get one of them to become a war chief. I would have raised them up (by dying to them) from a grunt, to a captain, to an elite captain to a war chief.....and THEN I will kill him.

Ruki willingly throwing himself on the sword of some Orc over and over again? This sounds like Twitch heaven.

I tried it, except the Orc I am doing it with is using a crossbow, and rather than kill me, he just walks away because he feels he's too good for me. The prick.