The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Hey, let's ignore Brench being Brench and focus on the fact that I'm getting a PS4.

Yaaaaaaaay Ollie!

Nobody cares, you fat cunt

In fact I'm going to quote this, just in case Brenchill decides to stop throwing a tantrum and edit it. It has been reported, because yeah, beyond ridiculous.

• Like 1

How dare I respond to 2 people insulting me for nothing. What a crock of shit.

Are you a psycho?

I made a light joke, as is the EWB way. You imply that I (and everyone else who attends midnight releases) are unemployed losers. So I fire back. And then, for no real reason, you call the lovely Ollie a cunt.

You started insulting me for nothing. I did absolutely nothing to provoke you.

Are you a psycho?

I made a light joke, as is the EWB way. You imply that I (and everyone else who attends midnight releases) are unemployed losers. So I fire back. And then, for no real reason, you call the lovely Ollie a cunt.

What joke? I saw no joke apart from a bunch of insults.

Are you a psycho?

What joke? I saw no joke apart from a bunch of insults.

I never really understand why people collect games at midnight. Why don't you just wait until the morning?

Because you're exited for the game and it's not like there's anything better to do at midnight?

Sleep, maybe?

If you're an old person, sure.

Sorry, I'm not young and hip enough to be awake at midnight. Perhaps it's because I have a job.

Wow, you're kind of an asshole, aren't you?

Like TKz said, I have a job. I've worked 8:30-5, Monday to Friday for the past 6 years (and before that, I was in college full time).

It's after 1pm, you should probably go lay down for your nap, you grumpy old shit :)

Wow

Of course you can. Just don't be an awful person about it.

My issue here is that is the use of 'nerd'. Way to fit the stereotype of ignorant jock. I'm not saying that is who you are but the comment sure as hell made it seem that way and I think on an internet wrestling community where a hell of a lot of members have likely dealt with the same ridiculous bullying growing up it is even more unacceptable.

You instigated this argument by somehow not being able to grasp that people live their lives different ways and because you don't understand the whole midnight pick up then it is somehow 'wrong'.

But, whatever, I'm just a 'nerd' as well and you obviously don't give a shit about a nerd's opinion. Live long and prosper, bro.

Edited by Pepsi Twist
  • Like 1

SO ANYWAY

To celebrate Ollie's arrival to the PS4, they've announced a sequel to his game.

Actually, that does look pretty cool in that Speedrunners sort of way. Could be a larf on multiplayer.

• Like 2

I intervened on a conversation on an open forum to make the conversation about me for nothing more than shits and giggles.

You called me a 'fat cunt'.

Good one.

Anyway, I'm not getting dragged any further into this, because it's stupid.

Shits and giggles? You started openly insulting me for nothing. I've never had any issue with you, I have no idea what your problem is.

'Brench being Brench' implies that you argue a lot on this forum. Which you do. It was hardly an attack, it was in no way an insult. It's like me saying 'Ellis being Ellis' in a conversation about trolling or 'Quom being Quom' in a thread about how gorgeous TMW is or 'Srar being Srar' in a topic about owning and maintaining lady parts.

And you respond with 'you fat cunt'.

Again, good one.