The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I never really understand why people collect games at midnight. Why don't you just wait until the morning?

Because you're exited for the game and it's not like there's anything better to do at midnight?

Sleep, maybe?

If you're an old person, sure.

Sorry, I'm not young and hip enough to be awake at midnight. Perhaps it's because I have a job.

Wow, you're kind of an asshole, aren't you?

Like TKz said, I have a job. I've worked 8:30-5, Monday to Friday for the past 6 years (and before that, I was in college full time).

It's after 1pm, you should probably go lay down for your nap, you grumpy old shit :)

:lol:

The biggest over reaction I've ever seen. What an idiot. Kind of a big deal to you huh? Nerd.

Back in the early days it didn't make a great deal of sense to me since I'm not much of a night owl. What makes it make sense now is Day 1 patches. Nothing worse than sticking a game I've been looking forward in and then needing to wait an extra hour to play it.

So buying it at midnight and allowing it to update whilst I go to sleep sounds like a brilliant idea. The only reason I don't do it is because every time I have gone into the games shop down here there has been autistic people (for some reason this town has loads of autistic people) that are chatty in there. I'm not that massive on conversing with strangers, so it's a bit confronting needing to chat to someone who wants to tell you all of the ins and outs of the game you are buying and is super duper over the top excited.

• Like 1

I never really understand why people collect games at midnight. Why don't you just wait until the morning?

Because you're exited for the game and it's not like there's anything better to do at midnight?

Sleep, maybe?

If you're an old person, sure.

Sorry, I'm not young and hip enough to be awake at midnight. Perhaps it's because I have a job.

Wow, you're kind of an asshole, aren't you?

Like TKz said, I have a job. I've worked 8:30-5, Monday to Friday for the past 6 years (and before that, I was in college full time).

It's after 1pm, you should probably go lay down for your nap, you grumpy old shit :)

:lol:

The biggest over reaction I've ever seen. What an idiot. Kind of a big deal to you huh? Nerd.

Mate I'd give up, someone is looking like an idiot and it isn't Ruki. There's a massive difference between 'it makes no sense for me to do it' and 'what sort of jobless loser would do it'.

• Like 3

I always seem to be on a night out when FIFA comes out, as is the case tonight! Conveniently coincides with the first few Thursdays back at college! Generally it's fun to look at a bunch of lads eagerly queuing up in their football shirts outside GameStop whilst being drunk myself!

This year will be no different. My girlfriend is picking it up for me tomorrow and bringing it over. Probably won't play it till Saturday but I understand why people want it at midnight.

I like my system though! :P

Fucking brilliant.

You're adorable.

Thanks but I'm not the one throwing insults around over a video game release. That would be you.

You just called someone a nerd on EWB. Way to alienate 95% of the forum's users. :(Y):

Edited by Pepsi Twist
  • Like 1

Fucking brilliant.

You're adorable.

Thanks but I'm not the one throwing insults around over a video game release. That would be you.

You implied I was jobless, so....eat a dick?

I made a joke, you turned into an asshole, and I decided to fire back.

Fucking brilliant.

You're adorable.

You implied I was jobless, so....eat a dick?

I made a joke, you turned into an asshole, and I decided to fire back.

What joke? You started insulting me immediately. You're full of shit.