The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Seems like the complaining paid off for PS+. They seemed to be shamed into hiding November's lot after initially unveiling it and getting the usual criticism. Now they have said Injustice is coming in December and that digital Infamous game in January. Sounds good.

• Like 1

I've barely touched the three free games from this month. Gave Dust a little play time but FIFA and SoM have taken up my time. Other two any good?

Plus, I've got GTA V coming and as previously mentioned, never played them before, so yeah, there's that.

Got an email today saying that I've been selected for the closed beta for The Crew, running from Thursday til Monday.

I'll be at Baddarina's so won't be able to play it too much, but I'll definitely give it a go.

I'm on it too (it's very open for a closed beta), it's significantly better than DriveClub and I've only played a little part of it.

Lords of the Fallen is pretty cool so far. It didn't make it very clear that dodging whilst locked on is a pain, though. I think I probably picked the wrong class, too. I started as a Priest and immediately ended up kitting my character out as a faster character that it probably intended. Rocking a Shield/Staff combo so far because it hits quick and has decent range, which seems to suit how I want to play.

I kind of went in expecting it to be an easier Dark Souls, though. And I mean, maybe it is for those that mastered Dark Souls, but personally? Still a tough game.

Got an email today saying that I've been selected for the closed beta for The Crew, running from Thursday til Monday.

I'll be at Baddarina's so won't be able to play it too much, but I'll definitely give it a go.

I'm on it too (it's very open for a closed beta), it's significantly better than DriveClub and I've only played a little part of it.

Playing the beta, I'm excited for the full game. I'm glad to hear I made the right call between it and driveclub.

Ffffuuuuuuu...I was going to get the Destiny PS4 bundle this weekend, then get the new AC game next week and GTA5 the week after..just saw that the new Dragon Age game comes out the same day as GTA5 though...

Ffffuuuuuuu...I was going to get the Destiny PS4 bundle this weekend, then get the new AC game next week and GTA5 the week after..just saw that the new Dragon Age game comes out the same day as GTA5 though...

Yeah, I have no idea why everyone decided to release their shit on the same day this year.