Players from your team that you hate

Liam

Jake Livermore. I'm so so so glad we finally put him out on loan this season. When Redknapp was manager and Livermore was brought on it was always a case of "we're settling for what we've got" and it was so depressing...and then we'd end up conceding.

Over the last six years or so though we've generally only had players I've liked, unlike the early '00s with horrors like Thatcher.

I wasn't happy when Chimbonda came back. Didn't like Ghali or Doherty. Was just sick to death of Jenas playing and annoyed about Bentley being on the books.

Of players actually available to play right now for Spurs. Hmmm, Townsend annoys me because I feel, even on his form, we have better options. I don't hate him though. I hate Kyle Walker sometimes. Otherwise no, all is rosy in my Tottenham garden.

For Gillingham though I can't believe they bought back that useless lump Akinfenwa.

2854882374.jpg

Seriously.

To be fair, most players are pricks. I can't blame them. They're mostly thick and easily corrupted by money.

So it's more exceptional for me to find one I admire than it is for me to find one I dislike.

I like Lukaku though. He seems like a good guy.

I like most Kilmarnock players, past and present. Kevin Kyle was the exception. I couldn't stand him.

Let's see, nobody on the Lions this season, which is a fucking shock because there is always some useless fuck on the team. This season the guys are either good, or they are what they are. Nick Fairley is frustrating but I don't dislike the guy, especially after seeing him joking around with a kid in a wheel chair, he seemed like a big jolly man.

The Pistons is a different story. Fucking Will Bynum, the guy is awful as a point guard, mediocre scorer, but for some reason every coach we hire loves the guy. I don't get it, you get a new coach and think "Yeah, this guy will see how shit he is, he'll ride the bench" but nope, there he is still getting meaningful minutes. I think I hate this whole Pistons team right now save for Drummond and Monroe.

I wouldn't say "hate", but Walter Restrepo has a habit of refusing to pass in the final third even when he's got no clear chance at goal and our more reliable goalscorers are there and ready for a cross that makes him very hard to like at times.

He's a great winger, but he acts like he's the only attacking player on the team at times.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Since we've lost Dannys Guthrie and Simpson, no one. Cisse's frustrating but he's too lovably stupid to hate.

Obertan?

Simply not a Footballer.

• 2 weeks later...

As if the mighty Akinfenwa has gotten in here. He's a top bloke and a good lower league forward.

For us, Reece Wabara is useless. Martin Woods has just returned as well. Thankfully most of my least favourites have gone now - Gary Woods, bloody John Oster and Pascal Chimbonda were all nightmares.

• Like 1

There are players that represent Australia I dislike, but I don't think I really have any club players I hate at the moment. Used to get really frustrated with a couple of Geelong players but never really hated them so much as didn't think they were good enough to get into the team. When the Melbourne Renegades signed Murali I wasn't too happy initially, but he seems like a nice bloke even if he is a bit of a chucker.

Lance Franklin is an AFL Player of high status in australia but throw in that and being paid a lot of money and the guy thinks he is untouchable, treating women disrespectfully and generally acting like an arsehole. However he's joined another team, in the last few months and I guess he doesn't count anymore. Other than him, I don't dislike any other Hawthorn players.

Some people have reasons for hating some of the players on my beloved Rabbitohs team but they are pretty much blown out of proportion.

As for United, I don't care for Nani. I loved him back in the day but he hasn't progressed as I'd have hoped and he does come off as a bit of a self-absorbed tool.