January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

McGeady would be a great signing for Everton, isn't he available fairly cheap too? Could do with some more depth on the wings.

Vidal to United will not happen, but it shows how much they've already lost faith in Fellaini, who's failed to solve any of their midfield issues and instead had Carrick just step up massively. I'd try and ship him and Anderson out in the same deal to reduce the cost if I was Moyes.

Scott Dann's a safe choice for Stoke, not a big fee, has previous Premier League experience, can see that happening if Blackburn's financial troubles still exist.

McGeady would be a great signing for Everton, isn't he available fairly cheap too? Could do with some more depth on the wings.

Vidal to United will not happen, but it shows how much they've already lost faith in Fellaini, who's failed to solve any of their midfield issues and instead had Carrick just step up massively. I'd try and ship him and Anderson out in the same deal to reduce the cost if I was Moyes.

Scott Dann's a safe choice for Stoke, not a big fee, has previous Premier League experience, can see that happening if Blackburn's financial troubles still exist.

You know, Pulis manages Palace now. :shifty:

You know, Pulis manages Palace now. :shifty:

Totally slipped my mind :shifty: He's a better choice for Palace anyway, to get their defence tighter to keep their survival hopes up.

Lost faith in Fellaini? We were just getting some decent performances out of him when he got injured. And to say that Moyes needs to get rid is just silly, he's only played ten games or so anyways, the lad needs time to settle in. I agree with Ando though, he'll be shipped out either in this window or the next.

Lost faith in Fellaini? We were just getting some decent performances out of him when he got injured. And to say that Moyes needs to get rid is just silly, he's only played ten games or so anyways, the lad needs time to settle in. I agree with Ando though, he'll be shipped out either in this window or the next.

I highly doubt Anderson would have a big enough value for them to dent Vidal's price tag, they'll have to take a loss and just try to get anything in my opinion.

Fellaini's performances haven't impressed me this season, though I understand that's a view that'll differ from person to person. I just don't think he was the player to solve their problems, and the farce over letting his buyout clause go past and having to spend extra money on him was bemusing. Maybe you're right and he'll settle after a few more months, but at the moment, to me at least, he isn't looking worth the outlay yet.

I've watched McGeady play for Ireland for the past 10 years and he's shite. Absolutely zero end product and is easily the most frustrating player I've ever seen. He'll beat a player with some fancy dribbling then try to beat him again before losing it or hitting in a terrible cross. Not to mention the fact he has no left foot at all but loves playing on the left.

I really don't think he'll cut it in the Premier League. There's a reason he's been in Russia and not England the past 4 years, I wouldn't touch him if I were Everton.

I highly doubt Anderson would have a big enough value for them to dent Vidal's price tag, they'll have to take a loss and just try to get anything in my opinion.

Fellaini's performances haven't impressed me this season, though I understand that's a view that'll differ from person to person. I just don't think he was the player to solve their problems, and the farce over letting his buyout clause go past and having to spend extra money on him was bemusing. Maybe you're right and he'll settle after a few more months, but at the moment, to me at least, he isn't looking worth the outlay yet.

I agree it was farcical with the whole buyout clause and the way we signed him, it seemed like we settled for Fellaini because no one else was avaliable. But he is a United player now, so as a United fan I'm gonna support him. He didn't start the season well but neither did United as a whole, however his performances against Sociedad and Arsenal before he got injured impressed me a lot. Hopefully when he comes back from injury he can play a big part in the rest of the season but I think it'll be next season when United see the best from him.

I agree it was farcical with the whole buyout clause and the way we signed him, it seemed like we settled for Fellaini because no one else was avaliable. But he is a United player now, so as a United fan I'm gonna support him. He didn't start the season well but neither did United as a whole, however his performances against Sociedad and Arsenal before he got injured impressed me a lot. Hopefully when he comes back from injury he can play a big part in the rest of the season but I think it'll be next season when United see the best from him.

Yeah he'll run riot in the Europa League next year! :w00t:

• Like 1

Yeah he'll run riot in the Europa League next year! :w00t:

You're such an insufferable twat! :shifty:

In the least surprising news ever, it's being reported that Bertrand Traore will spend the next six months at Cobham East Vitesse on loan.

Also, expect Kevin de Bruyne to be back on the continent (probably in Germany) by the end of the month. Whether it's on loan or permanently will no doubt depend on the amount of cash proffered.