January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Well, usually rumours are something that you hear mentioned a few times... Most of the stuff Rafa posts I've never seen or heard before he mentions them and I never see or hear of them again. I'm not entirely sure his source isn't just one huge list of names and one huge list of clubs that he randomly pairs up

• Admin

Well, usually rumours are something that you hear mentioned a few times... Most of the stuff Rafa posts I've never seen or heard before he mentions them and I never see or hear of them again. I'm not entirely sure his source isn't just one huge list of names and one huge list of clubs that he randomly pairs up

The sensible thing to do is to just put him on ignore until the window closes, no point of getting annoyed at it anymore.

Newcastle made enquiries about Alexandre Pato. I would be glad if he stayed at Corinthians. The Magpies are also battling with Everton for 24-year-old goalkeeper Alex McCarthy

Arsenal want Real Madrid's Álvaro Morata on loan. Serge Gnabry could also be involved in a loan move, in his case to Wigan.

Liverpool want to sign Barcenola's left-back Martín Montoya.

Man Utd tabled a £30M for Atletico Madrid's Koke. They're also looking at Real Sociedad's Antoine Griezmann, but face tough competition from PSG.

Tomas Rosicky is close to signing with América from MEJICOOOOO

West Ham are looking to sign two players from Everton: John Heitinga and Nikica Jelavic.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez wants to sign Mitchy Batshuayi, labeled as 'The New Lukaku'.

Your rumours are awful, where do you find them?

Everton Ribeiro wants to fulfill his dream of playing for Manchester United.

Juventus, Inter and Napoli want to sign Erik Lamela.

Liverpool are looking at Sevilla's Ivan Rakitic. The croatian midfielder has a £33M release clause, but could be available for £7M due to his club's financial problems.

West Ham offered Gyan A HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS/WEEK as his salary.

West Brom are doing everything to try to hold on to Shane Long.

Everton values Ross Barkley at £80M. Gee, I wonder why there aren't many english players in the league.

Newcastle are in talks with Metz over striker Diafra Sakho.

Obafemi Martins is talking to West Ham about a possible Premier League comeback.

Jackson Martinez is wanted by both Arsenal and Chelsea.

Demba Ba might be going to Internazionale as part of the Fredy Guarin deal.

Tottenham are chasing Lyon's Batefimbi Gomis, who is reportedly available for £5M. Get off him, Spurs, he's ours! :angry:

Newcastle made enquiries about Alexandre Pato. I would be glad if he stayed at Corinthians. The Magpies are also battling with Everton for 24-year-old goalkeeper Alex McCarthy

Arsenal want Real Madrid's Álvaro Morata on loan. Serge Gnabry could also be involved in a loan move, in his case to Wigan.

Man Utd tabled a £30M for Atletico Madrid's Koke. They're also looking at Real Sociedad's Antoine Griezmann, but face tough competition from PSG.

West Ham are looking to sign two players from Everton: John Heitinga and Nikica Jelavic.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez wants to sign Mitchy Batshuayi, labeled as 'The New Lukaku'.

Your rumours are awful, where do you find them?

They're all pretty entertaining. :pervert:

During the festival in Lille they had to shut down the beer and spirits section at 3pm because people were getting rowdy, but they kept the wine section open. Why? Because you DON'T get drunk on wine in France.