January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

I mean, I would sell him too after what happened against Palace.

How can a defender manage to be nutmegged by fucking Cameron Jerome?

Former Tottenham dream, Leandro Damião signed with Santos last night.

Edited by RafaelFms

I'm guessing January will be the time Liverpool sign so many defensive midfielders to compliment are so many center backs!

Althugh I'd be happy with some sort of experienced striker who can sit on the bench and play second fiddle to Suarez and Sturridge. Generally, looking at the bench from the Spurs game defensively Liverpool have depth but everywhere else is kinda not someone I'd like to see if Liverpool have to chase a game and maybe grab a goal. Victor Moses has been pretty poor most of the time, Luis Alberto has a great brain but may not be someone who can change a game. Iago Aspas is kinda just there. Borini is on loan.

For example, under Benitez, we had Yossi Benayoun and Ryan Babel for those exact purposes. Babel could come on and be a great impact substitute but was a horrific starter.

Maybe. He might be better in the run in. I would still think there is always room for a Robbie Fowler, Karl Heinz Reidle or Jari Litmanen type aging forward who can do a job for 15 mins.

I'd say Fowler could still do it but ... He looks to be about twice the man he was in 2007. :shifty:

I think that's the joke but it doesn't work because it's awful :/

A better joke is the one that was made around July 28th where Spurs fans thought that their signings were great and they'd finish ahead of Arsenal.

Of course it's the joke, however awful.

Our signings are great.

That was also before Arsenal signed Ozil and Aaron Ramsey decided to start playing properly.