January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

I mean, who doesn't like a good load of RAFA TIME~?

But the best joke was when people said Aston Villa was 'making all the right signings', 'good and young', 'THE DORTMUND MODEL~!' and turns out they're still the same shit.

Edited by RafaelFms
  • Like 2

I really want Moyes to blow the January budget getting Leighton M'FN Baines.

On serious note, why the hell were they linked with Leighton M'FN Baines in the first place? Dude is like what 27? And they're trying to replace their ageing current LB? With another ageing LB? Does not compute. Also rumoured price tag was always way too high. I hope they do get him though :pervert: #Liverpoolfan.

Edited by snakesonaplane

Althugh I'd be happy with some sort of experienced striker who can sit on the bench and play second fiddle to Suarez and Sturridge.

Fowler?

I mean, who doesn't like a good load of RAFA TIME~?

But the best joke was when people said Aston Villa was 'making all the right signings', 'good and young', 'THE DORTMUND MODEL~!' and turns out they're still the same shit.

Nobody said any of that.

Althugh I'd be happy with some sort of experienced striker who can sit on the bench and play second fiddle to Suarez and Sturridge.

Fowler

Robbie Fowler is about twice the man he used to be.

Yeah, pretty much everything that was said along those lines was to make fun of Ant.

ESPNFC said Liverpool have opened up contract talks with Suarez again. While it makes me happy to see, it's all so inconsequential at this point in time. If Suarez signs a new contract, and Liverpool then proceed to not make Champions League, he's still going to force a move. Suarez will only stay if he gets to play in the Champions League.