January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Dave Maddock reports that Liverpool may let Daniel Agger join Napoli on loan with a view to a permanent deal. :bang:

We do have all the center backs.

Dave Maddock reports that Liverpool may let Daniel Agger join Napoli on loan with a view to a permanent deal. :bang:

We do have all the center backs.

Yes, but why get rid of your SECOND BEST CENTRE-BACK and also weaken the ONLY POSITION WE HAVE WITH ACTUAL DEPTH.

Freddy Guarin, Football Manager 2005 legend and Icon?

I didn't even know he was a real player.

The only CDM capable of 20 goals a season.

Julio Baptista laughs at your 20 goals.

Obafemi Martins is talking to West Ham about a possible Premier League comeback.

He's shopping around for a loan for basically the same amount of time that Dempsey's loan is, I think.

Obafemi Martins is talking to West Ham about a possible Premier League comeback.

He's shopping around for a loan for basically the same amount of time that Dempsey's loan is, I think.

Isn't this something to do with the Seattle manager wanting his players to get loans during the offseason to stay sharp?

Jackson Martinez is wanted by both Arsenal and Chelsea.

Demba Ba might be going to Internazionale as part of the Fredy Guarin deal.

Tottenham are chasing Lyon's Batefimbi Gomis, who is reportedly available for £5M. Get off him, Spurs, he's ours! :angry:

Yeah, Long for 6 mil isn't the laughable it, it's that we'd be after him. I'd like to think we can attract strikers who are a little bit better.

And apparently Lamela isn't interested in going on loan. He won't go, surely. It'd make no sense and the club would look embarrassing. Plus Lamela's starting to look brilliant and I've got a suspicion he'll break into the team soon. He ain't going anywhere.

Newcastle made enquiries about Alexandre Pato. I would be glad if he stayed at Corinthians. The Magpies are also battling with Everton for 24-year-old goalkeeper Alex McCarthy

Arsenal want Real Madrid's Álvaro Morata on loan. Serge Gnabry could also be involved in a loan move, in his case to Wigan.

Liverpool want to sign Barcenola's left-back Martín Montoya.

Man Utd tabled a £30M for Atletico Madrid's Koke. They're also looking at Real Sociedad's Antoine Griezmann, but face tough competition from PSG.

Tomas Rosicky is close to signing with América from MEJICOOOOO

West Ham are looking to sign two players from Everton: John Heitinga and Nikica Jelavic.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez wants to sign Mitchy Batshuayi, labeled as 'The New Lukaku'.

Michy Batshuyai turns into a beast in FIFA 14 after a few years. Much smaller than Lukaku but he does kind of look like him when he has dreads, plus he's Belgian. Hardly the "new Lukaku" though, he's only a few months younger!