January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

27 is prime!

You're 27 aren't you Lin?

Baines is 29.

Wow that's even worse, I mean i'm 29... but erm.. I've been retired from the top-flight for years!

Replacing a 32 year old with a 29 year old, is the sort of band-aid solution ManU really don't need. Apparently now they're after Porto's Alex Sandro, http://sofifa.com/en/14w/p/149123-alex-sandro-lobo-silva dat potential! :P

BTW, what happened to their Brazilian twin fullbacks? Fabio and Rafael? Are they rubbish or something? They were meant to be the future.

Edited by snakesonaplane

23 in a few weeks.

I was kidding, but still... i'm pretty sure once someone hits 27 they're like 3 years away from having an estimated worth of zero pounds, and all their abilities magically disappearing from their body in a matter of weeks.

Yeah, pretty much everything that was said along those lines was to make fun of Ant.

ESPNFC said Liverpool have opened up contract talks with Suarez again. While it makes me happy to see, it's all so inconsequential at this point in time. If Suarez signs a new contract, and Liverpool then proceed to not make Champions League, he's still going to force a move. Suarez will only stay if he gets to play in the Champions League.

The news of the new contract and Ian Ayre flying out to meet Pere Gaurdiola (sp) came out yesterday or so. Suarez seems happy in himself at the club at the moment too.

Arsenal looks to activate Diego Costa's £32M release clause.

Iago Aspas could be moving on loan to Swansea.

Juventus, Internazionale and Zenit will battle for Man City's Aleksandar Kolarov.

Billy Sharp wants to move permanently to Reading.

David Ginola (!!!!) hinted he wants to start a managerial career.

About 8 Premier League teams want Wilfried Zaha on loan.

Man Utd and Liverpool are looking to sign Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic.

Edited by RafaelFms