January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Rumours persist that Lineker will be moving on loan to the Cardiac wing before he's 40 with a view to a permanent move to the seventh circle of hell.

• Like 1

Jesus, Lineker. I just post it for the fun. Do you know what 'fun' is? :P

Man Utd are ready to offer £50M (!!!!!!) for Everton's Ross Barkley. The Red Devils are also looking to loan out Nick Powell to Hull.

Chelsea are confident on the signing of Xabi Alonso when his contract expires.

Liverpool will make a £7M bid for Udinese's Emmanuel Badu.

QPR are interested in signing Club Lineker Supports #128's Harry Kane on loan.

Edited by RafaelFms

In other completely bizarre and most likely made up rumour news, Zlatan Ibrahimovich has been linked with Celtic :lol:

didn't he say he wanted to end his career there after having spoken to Henrik Larsson? I don't think he's likely to be signing in the next few weeks but maybe in 3 or 4 years.

Chelsea are confident on the signing of Xabi Alonso when his contract expires.

Didn't he recently sign a new contract?

Nope, his contract is up in the summer.

For what it's worth, Guillem Balague is adamant that he won't move back to England as a player. He does, apparently, want to be Liverpool manager one day though.

In other completely bizarre and most likely made up rumour news, Zlatan Ibrahimovich has been linked with Celtic :lol:

didn't he say he wanted to end his career there after having spoken to Henrik Larsson? I don't think he's likely to be signing in the next few weeks but maybe in 3 or 4 years.

Oh I'd love that. I'd definitely go to a Celtic game just to see him.

• Like 1