1 hour ago, Johnny Latino Heat said:

The devs aren’t opposed to this which makes me feel happy about it. The problem is obviously going to be that people will want long-term stability over a short-term job, so with the best will in the world it has to be done really quick.

The main thing that caught my eye here is the status of the last two episodes. 3 is almost finished (just some “touching up”) and four has had a lot of work done as well with about half of already having been voiced. I’m cautiously optimistic but I don’t want to get my hopes up too much.

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/skybound-telltale-the-walking-dead-1202971245/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Skybound Games are taking over and will finish the season. Skybound is Robert Kirkman’s company so it makes sense. Well thats some excellent news, especially if they get the original developers on board as well

• Like 3

Kirkman runs Skybound? Huh, TIL.

3 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

It would be interesting if Kirkman and Co. are going to do more than just finish the season and take control of the license for good and start developing their own titles.

They probably will... for mobile.